Anyone tried Safari 4 Beta:Looks like a copycat

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I just downloaded Safari 4 Beta and my jaws dropped when I saw how much Apple guys are impressed with Google Chrome. I mean they are so similar that you wouldn't know who is using whose skin:D!

Looks like Apple is finally taking leaves out of someone else's book.

alter_ego

Who me??
WTF is it some kind of Schizophrenia?

The only thing that separated them was the interface since both of them are based on the same Webkit engine.

D

Deleted member 26636

attachments don't work in this forum...upload ur image on imageshack or a similar site.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I just downloaded Safari 4 Beta and my jaws dropped when I saw how much Apple guys are impressed with Google Chrome. I mean they are so similar that you wouldn't know who is using whose skin:D!

Looks like Apple is finally taking leaves out of someone else's book.
shaddap ! Don't you dare to call apple a copycat :mad:

You know how much money they put into innovation, users don't pay them truck loads of money for copying features.

I hope you delete this thread to preserve the sovereignty .

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
attachments don't work in this forum...upload ur image on imageshack or a similar site.

Will edit once am home. Image sites are blocked in office :(!

shaddap ! Don't you dare to call apple a copycat :mad:

You know how much money they put into innovation, users don't pay them truck loads of money for copying features.

I hope you delete this thread to preserve the sovereignty .

Relax Dude! It is the expectation and the outcome that pi$$ed me. The similarity with Chrome is just too much to be ignored! The saddest part is, almost all the features that made me use Safari on Windows are gone! Its not only me wait till press reviews this browser.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Relax Dude! It is the expectation and the outcome that pi$$ed me. The similarity with Chrome is just too much to be ignored! The saddest part is, almost all the features that made me use Safari on Windows are gone! Its not only me wait till press reviews this browser.

Lol! It was a sarcastic comment (just like most of his posts on this forum)..The king of sarcasm you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom