anyone giving IIT-JEE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
:shock::shock:

:-D:-D Just go and shade the bubbles on the first page blindly.........:-D:-D

yeah thats what my strategy is exactly about...btw who's saying to crack iit for me its just a matter of luck :razz:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Hello i am in XII, XI pass too preparing for iit-jee, and today gives my FIIT-JEE reshufling test and also it is on 12th April. So, when there's your real iit-jee i have my class XI iit-jee.BTW heres a good problem for you all
if
x + y + z + w = 1
x + 2y + 4z + 8w = 16
x + 3y + 9z + 27w = 81
x + 4y + 16z + 64w = 256
find x,y,w,z without solving the equations please also tell how you do it.

i think we should solve it using matrix method isn't it :?:

Last edited:

mannrak2003

win2k intrnls xpert
My humble suggestion

After you have had all of your revisions :

Be sure to watch Sylvester Stallone's "First Blood".I don't know the exact reason but it sure gave me a lot of gung -ho self confidence.Again I don't know why.No regrets when giving the exam or even after it :)

1.Get inside the hall with the attitude of John Rambo in "First Blood".That means supreme confidence in your own skill :)

2.After the exam get outside the hall the same way.God ,will never forget the look on Stallone's face at the climax of "First Blood".

------------ It's a looooooooonng roooad ---------------------------------

Last edited:

mannrak2003

win2k intrnls xpert
@expertno.1

Please,I never said that.Please read again closely.I said "After you have had all of your revisions :".:smile::smile::smile:

expertno.1

Technomancer
if i watch movie after even revison , the movie will be grunging in your mind , your performance will decrease , better avoid it :grin:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
yeah thats what my strategy is exactly about...btw who's saying to crack iit for me its just a matter of luck :razz:
Posted again:

i think we should solve it using matrix method isn't it :?:

But with 4 variables. Hmm.... could be possible but it will very long..

abhijangda

Padawan
But with 4 variables. Hmm.... could be possible but it will very long..
Just go to the site iitprepare.blogspot.com
In this site (where i m blogging questions). you can find some interesting questions related to class XIth with their answers including this one and some will be my self made.
Just for hint
make a equation of degree 4 in a variable and use some of roots, products of roots etc.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
JEE hogaya...yeee...bada maaza aaya...i had a nap too during the 2nd paper...it was too easy for me to do so i lft a couple of questions...lol

Wrote it. Not too happy. There was an element of surprise once again, with the (0-9) integer number type answer questions. But it was riddiculously easy in Chem Paper II. I had fun only in that section of the WHOLE exam.

OP
Infernal12

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
individual Cut-offs will probably be very low this year, since they are taking the average of ALL the people who gave the JEE :)
The guy who sat in front told me he marked just 3 answers in paper I and 4 in paper II....

I hope it will. But more than that, I hope its easier to get into these new IITs.

Even if I get Civil Engineering in IIT Indore or IIT Mandi, I will be happy to take it. (Civil Engg is the last option I have - I am NOT taking Chemical Engineering even if they paid me because I suck at those fields)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom