Anybody watched phoonk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
call me even :lol:

and many other folks who watched AAG !!! NISHABD !!!
In one interview on a news channel, Ram Gopal Verma was asked why he doesn't ever make any comedy films. He replied by saying that he did in fact made a comedy film. It's name was AAG! (This is true. I didn't made it up. Not that I usually make stuff up).
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

vilas_patil

Journeyman
There's a news in today's Times of India : a guy from Bangalore watched this movie alone.
It seems he has plans to meet RGV. Lets hope he will get Rs 500 000. He has spent around Rs 45000 to book theater.

adi007

Youngling
There's a news in today's Times of India : a guy from Bangalore watched this movie alone.
It seems he has plans to meet RGV. Lets hope he will get Rs 500 000. He has spent around Rs 45000 to book theater.

I already posted about this
He is sick cheat ******* :mad:

Bandu

Journeyman
Watched this stu**d piece of s**t yesterday. Utter disaster. IMHO, save your time/money/bandwidth. Don't watch!

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
funny movie just watched

utter crap there was not a single scene in which i got horrified

i bought a pirated DVD with 5 more movies off course :lol:

i can't waste my money only in this crap

this movie is utter crap

where is the disastrous movie thread lemme add this too my list

Rahim

Married!
RGV is an arrogant and straight-forward donkey who doesnt care what others say about his movies. Even his spot boy would have some limitations. I watched his interview on History Channel some months back and he was quite blunt.

Humble Request to Mod/creator: Why is this thread not closed yet? This is encouraging people to watch/download and waste thier money and piece of the mind (not peace :D).

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Lol the movie is so crappy that its sequel with be THOONK,which would be phoonk only with a name change,People won't even know because phoonk is crappy and no one will watch it rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom