Anybody used k7 antivirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hi,

Just want to know how it is? Anybody from here used it? Any experience?

It's available for just Rs 150/- for 1 user and 1 year at my place.

But I've never heared its name. But seen advertise in magazines.

Hows it's detection rate?

red_devil

Back!
lol..never heard of that antivirus !!

EDIT :

googled around and found that K7 product is available on a 1month trial basis... so you could give it a try...if you find it good enough for you, then you could always buy it..

the price mentioned on the site is $21-odd ... so do cross check the price once..

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
never heard about k7?? Do you mean Kaspersky??
Can you give url of this antivirus.

And yes, price on the website is always higher than local price.

frontier2002

Broken In
Looking cool website...but i am not sure how the detection rate goes about. Usually from personal experience new antivirus are not as good as those that already exist...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ A free antivirus such as Avast is not always the safest and can lull you into a false sense of security, while your computer becomes a breeding ground for malware. First-hand experience, mate. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
AntiViruses in general lull users to false sense of security.
Personally I feel Common Sense Should Prevail.

Opera/Firefox + Disable Scripts/No Script Add-On + SuRun + Common Sense == WIN (for Windows)
OR
*nix + Common Sense == WIN

frontier2002

Broken In
Why you want to go paid with an AV?
Simply use Avast ! & live tension free. :D

i have quite a bad experience with avast before that's why i call it a day...enough is enough. it wasted at least ample of my time to uninstall and remove it from registry...as i have to look for complicated solution to it.

For the noobs like i was it can be a tough task. As for K-7 let's hear and listen to the experience of those who have test drive it...whether it can overtake Norman Antivirus reputation first. If it does then there is a prospect for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom