Anybody idea about this mGinger???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasg03

Journeyman
Hy can anybody have a idea . is it a fraud or simply a cheap marketing policy.. good or bad.. i got one msg chk it out...
" mGinger.com pays you to read ads on your cellphone! These ads are only about your interests.
Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.
Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my cell phone bill. Check it out...
*www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=********
See how much you can make. Have fun calculating...and sign up. "

thanks
vikas

pannaguma

Turn The Page
i think already 2 threads have been started on the same topic. some of them were getting paid while others called it a fraud.

caje143

Journeyman
vikasg03 said:
Hy can anybody have a idea . is it a fraud or simply a cheap marketing policy.. good or bad.. i got one msg chk it out...
" mGinger.com pays you to read ads on your cellphone! These ads are only about your interests.
Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.
Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my cell phone bill. Check it out...
*www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=********
See how much you can make. Have fun calculating...and sign up. "

thanks
vikas

this is a referal link right.. i.e. if we click you get some more bonuses??? i heard of them.. but dont beleive in any of this nonsense...

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
A friend said that he did receive money for it. Though if you read their anti-spam policy, a lot of violations can be found.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I got one sms since last one week.. my balance is Rs. 0.2. at this rate i'll die before i receive my first payment.. :lol:

caje143

Journeyman
but what about these sms's? how many do they get per day?? and what is the actual cost per sms??
well i suppose these all details should be first provided my dear only then you should post yaar...
just as amitava said that he got just 0.2 Rs. which i suppose is very very less.. i know that it doesnt take anything to just receive sms's but please give us more info abt this.. is this really reliable? will the money really be paid to us?? we should have some guarantee abt this right??

anyways thanks for the info dude... ;-)

ENJOY

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
that u receive messages depends on u r profile that u give i suppose
like if the ask ur pocket money put it very high and if they ask how much u shop say that u shop a lot and all bla bla bla
jst make them believe that u r right person to send the adds too
if u dont qualify for the company interest then u wont get ne ads
like fair and lovely add will be sent only to girls!!
and the nokia n95 add only to a rich guy.!!!
hope this makes sense

ashfame

Padawan
mine is Rs 0.9
hehehe its in beta stage
hold on!
It will work on for sure!
Recently it was in news n newspapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom