Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

roselina

Right off the assembly line
Hi,there
I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!

qing2apple

It's very simple,you can solve the problem through these ways.
One way is install the app called "Photo Transfer" you can select unto 50 photos at once. And the Other way is install free app "Photo Bucket" on both the devices. Upload all the photos to Photo bucket from iPhone, open Photo Bucket on iPad and download all the photos.
What's more, you may refer to the page about iPod/iPhone/iPad Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iDevice to computer and iTunes.
Good Luck!!

Last edited:

lan0.sky0

try e-mailing the pictures to yourself from your iphone, going on your email on the ipad, and getting the pictures from there. im not sure but you can try it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think this is the easiest way to transfer photos.
App Store - PhotoSync - wirelessly transfers your photos and videos

Too bad its paid :(

frankeric

Journeyman
I think this is the easiest way to transfer photos.
App Store - PhotoSync - wirelessly transfers your photos and videos

Too bad its paid :(

hahahaha buddy is this is the prob than its not a prob download free ipa of photo sync and install it in your device using itune or ifunbox you can download it free from here.

Links ~ Techno Tactics

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
another way to do it easy using iCloud

settings>iCloud>Photo Stream> ON

on both devices
that's it

Tech&ME

Banned
another way to do it easy using iCloud

settings>iCloud>Photo Stream> ON

on both devices
that's it

++1 [ the most easiest way to do it ]

It also works from Mac and PC.

On Mac... go to mobile documents folder under Library to see the photos !! :-D

On Pc... and iPad you can figure it out yourself :wink:

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
as far as i know if u hav ios5 on both device nd network access then u cn also use apple inbuilt iCloud servicewhich automatically syncs all ur fotos on all iDevices..

AntonyWhite

I see Photostream as a way of amassing the photographs that come from various sources (iPhone, digital cameras, etc.) into one pool, so that they can then be easily added to libraries. For example, after a recent weekend away, I downloaded all of the photographs on my digital camera into iPhoto on my computer, and was then able to easily add the snaps I'd taken with my iPhone into the same album/event, as they were waiting for me in Photostream. It also meant that I was able to save a few of my favourite pictures, that I'd taken with my digital camera, from Photostream onto my phone's camera roll.

The new Journals thing in the iOS edition of iPhoto, which I presume will be added to the desktop version too, is a reasonable way of sharing photo albums.

But I'm with the OP in that we're still lacking a practical method of syncing libraries. We can collect the photos together in one space with Photostream, share them with Journals, but the current method of syncing is cumbersome (in the case of syncing between iOS and OS X) and incomplete (in that you cannot sync a library between two OS X copies of iPhoto).

The only two solutions I can think of are models were the user has a master library, which is then viewable and editable on other devices, or one where all photographs are hosted on iCloud servers, with changes and additions pushed over the internet between devices. The first one harks to the now supposedly deprecated iTunes-as-a-hub model, whereas the second would presumably place a pretty substantial load on iCloud's storage and data transfer capacities.

A pickle indeed.

More Reviews:
How to transfer or copy photos from iPhone to PC
How to transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes on PC

Last edited:
Top Bottom