Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
i currently have intel core 2 duo e4300
945 mob
512 ddr2 ram
gforce 7300le gfx card :(

My rig is weak to play the lasetst game. as i bought this rig a few months back i cant update it atleast for 3 years :(. so is there any software thet can help my machine perform well while playing games. How much will it improve..

I HAVE WIN XP SP2
CANT GO FOR VISTA ITS COSTLY SO DONT SUGGEST THAT

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
no there is no software
and going to vista will just make things slower
and u shud update if u can or there is no absolutely no way out
ill just give you tips
try to set to the lowest resolution with the lowest graphic settings
try to set nvidia settings to lowest too , i mean anti aliasing etc

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
De-fragment your HDD regularly.
Disable any anti-virus,firewall etc. while playing games.
Play games at 640x480x16 res. (They will look damn ugly,but performance boost will be huge.)
You can get a nice performing cheap card like 6600GT if you sell your current card and add a bit more to budget.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yes there is a software that says it improves game performance and i have tested it,its called the game accelerator and its a paid software.Will give only little performance boost.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i really doubt theres anything like that harvy and besides he says he doesent wanna spend on anything

utsav

damn busy...
game xp is useless .i tried it earlier and found negligible performance boost

downloaded it thrice and two times found virus bundled :lol:with it

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Fine tune ur windows xp.....even disabling ur anti virus wont help (unless its kaspersky i dnt know any other) it will be running in the background.....in short ur windows xp shud look like windows95:) for ultimate gaming experience.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
cyberboy_kerala said:
Fine tune ur windows xp.....even disabling ur anti virus wont help (unless its kaspersky i dnt know any other) it will be running in the background.....in short ur windows xp shud look like windows95:) for ultimate gaming experience.

Norton,Symantec,Mcafee all use more resources than Kaspersky which worked like a charm on my 128 mb RAM.:p

You can certainly give your XP the 95 look.This will not just improve gaming performance,but also general PC performance.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
yes there are the softwares , Gameboost is the one. it claimes to increase game performance and internet speed. And also power defragment is a tool that increase your game speed, you have to give just path of folder where game is installed and then dfrag it...done .

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Dude forget latest games,these games even bring latest hardwares to their knees.Look for games released 4-5 years back,games like return to castle wolfenstein,Max payne and a lot others,not only they provide immersing gameplay but also should run smoothly on your system.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
true there is NO software that acclerates games, its just some bullcrap for them to earn money if u wanna play latest games get a better system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom