Any questions on Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
Re: Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

i had a zebronics geforce cabinet(black) with the door but later had to change it due to my new graphic card 880gtx from leadtek.i seriously consider coolermaster praetorian cabinet its icy and keep your hardware cool enough.but i own antec900 cabinet costs around 9500+tax.
the only product that i own from zebronics is power suppies zeb730 watts costs 6800+tax and is the only nvidia sli and quad sli certified,quad sli i mean installing two 7950 gx2 card in mobo.my god its so quiet even when i overclock my cpu it never shows any hicchups.
i dont recommend any one to buy any product from zebronics except power supplies of 650 watts or 730 watts

Ch@0s

In the zone

^^At that kind of a price, you are better off buying a Corsair HX 620W. Don't be fooled by the low wattage ratings, its very very underrated and can easily power a dual 8800GTX with dual core machine. I was quoted 9k all inc for the Antec 900 but its crap compared to the stacker 810 which you can get at the same price. I spent a bit more and got the 830 :D.

ancientrites

In the zone

to chaos,antec900 has agood look and has enough space.regarding my zeb730watts i have tested it using 2 leadtek 7950 gx2 cards without overclocking cpu from my friends and played oblivion with all high setting for 4 hours,keeping the download on.it didnt show any hiccups AT ALL.corsair hx620 watts costs around 6200+tax here in bangalore yeah its also good no doubt.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

How is Zebronics 500W platinum for 2k????I want just an above avg quality one nd dun need a top notch one. Im also attracted by the looks of it. Now im facing lil trouble at full load on my present ordinary zebronics 400w which i got with my cab.
The LED fan in that 500w platinum would be gr8 in the cab, so im more interested in such a one.

ancientrites

In the zone

aravind_n20,
i am begging you dont buy that zeb500 watts platinum series i have suffered a lot and it makes hell lot of noice while you are doing multiple task such as gaming downloading.the only attraction part of this smps is that a blue light emitting from back.its looks awsome in the night.i suggest you buy smsps with nvidia certified.zeb540,640 and zeb730 are the only once u can count on.it is also said diamond series use the technology of skyhawk co.i have no idea what skyhawk co is about

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@ancientrites
do ya kno the price of 540 diamond??

also the noise that 500w platinum produces, is it the noise of fan? its a 120mm fan nd so it should be silent that an 80mm fan know?

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent

I bought the zebronics 500W platinum PSU & the fan it quite silent, its not that noisy, the peace cabby 120mm side fan do make a noise when it spins & that can be bit loud for many people if u sit in a silent room like I do.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent

what is the spec difference between diamond & platinum, zebronics site gives no info about the product.

shantanu

Technomancer

Diamond is also true power as Platinum,but it also gives multiple SATA and SLI connectors..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

I heard 540 Diamond is for 4k...not 2.4k
@rajan can u plz tell if the PSU fan at bottom of PSU blows air downwards or upwards(to PSU components)??

Diamond has many more features than Platinum. Its modular and fan speed is controlled with a thermistor. It has detachable cables and as shantanu_webmaster said, they have multiple SATA connectors nd is SLI certified too.
The power if balanced b/w each 12v rails according to the need of the system.

Last edited:

radeonfx_103

Right off the assembly line
Guyz this is bad i got a zebronics antibiotics

and the problem is that i cant put the DVD-writer frm the inside ..

is there a way to put it from outside kind of or sum trick to insert it. plzz help :(

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I have never put the dvd writer from inside in any of the cabinets, whats the problem u r facing, can u post the images?

It goes backwards in the cabinet from front, u shouldn't have any problem.

Some dvd writers come with extra face on front to match the cabinet cover that needs to be removed.............is that the problem u r facing??

Last edited:

radeonfx_103

Right off the assembly line
The thing is i cannot remove the panel of the cabinet where dvd-rw are kept .. :-?

letZ see if i can do something ....

can sum1 post some images .... how to put the dvd-rw in Zebronics antibiotics

dude i am also an assembler had given upto 10pcs but in a fix presently

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Guyz this is bad i got a zebronics antibiotics

and the problem is that i cant put the DVD-writer frm the inside ..

is there a way to put it from outside kind of or sum trick to insert it. plzz help :(
In antibiotic in order to insert dvd writer u need to take out whole front panel,detach the front panel carefully and slide in the dvd writer.

D

Deleted member 26636

The thing is i cannot remove the panel of the cabinet where dvd-rw are kept .. :-?

letZ see if i can do something ....

can sum1 post some images .... how to put the dvd-rw in Zebronics antibiotics

dude i am also an assembler had given upto 10pcs but in a fix presently

just press inward on the top & side(top left & top right) of the panel with your hands & pull towards you..the panel will open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom