Any questions on Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav

In the zone
Re: Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

another problem, got my dragon fan replaced because it was not running at all, but the new one is also not running. although the wire coming from cabinet is working for every other fan, except the bigger. Am i doing something wrong.? anyone owing PEACE cabinet please help me in running the bigger dragon fan. helllpppp.

premsharma

In the zone

s18000rpm said:
by Dragon Fan, do you mean the fan upper side.

If is upper fan then he should know that, it is set to run at particular temprature and will automatically start, when that temp is reached. It should be kept in on position.

If you want to test just lower its preset temp from front panel and it will start running.

But all the fans running, you will have helicopter hovering like noise there.

Gaurav

In the zone

s18000rpm said:
by Dragon Fan, do you mean the fan upper side.
yes the LED fan at upper side of 8cm led fan i.e. bigger fan located at the side of the panel of the cabinet (the 20cm one)

If you want to test just lower its preset temp from front panel and it will start running.

But all the fans running, you will have helicopter hovering like noise there.
after lowering the temperature the lcd turned red and the indicator for front fan started moving but the fan is not? :(

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

dude you totaly confused me:D

refer this pic. & tell me which Fan is not working, & also tell me which connector is connected with which.
as i've edited the pic with the respective FAN #.

*img127.imageshack.us/img127/3508/dsc04382azs4.th.jpg

btw this is Zebronics AntiBiotic with a Jet Engine:D:D:D (the Zebronics PSU Fan)

Gaurav

In the zone

I have peace and your's is a different one, the fan that is not working is placed at the upper side of fan 2 in your picture in the side panel.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

that means its FAN # 3, so have you connected the "FAN 3" Cable from the LCD Panel to this Fan

Note- these cables are Named, like Fan1, Fan 2....

Gaurav

In the zone

no the cables are not named as you said like fan1, fan2.... you can have a look at picture of the cabinet here *www.zebronics.net/peace.asp, the fan on the side panel (the bigger round one) is not functioning....

premsharma

In the zone

Gaurav said:
no the cables are not named as you said like fan1, fan2.... you can have a look at picture of the cabinet here *www.zebronics.net/peace.asp, the fan on the side panel (the bigger round one) is not functioning....

That means you have connected it wrong. The upper fan [RAM fan] will get connected to these wires which you have connected with side panel fan. Just swap the connections.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

dude if you have only Two FAN Connectors from the LCD Panel, then connect one to the REAR FAN & the other to Upper (TOP) FAN :)

& refer this pic for the rest of Connections :)

*img66.imageshack.us/img66/9461/77234795gy6.th.jpg

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^The person who rated this file 1 is me:D
How did you take that pic(of course I know you are using a camera:D:DWhich one)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

if there is no power to ant fan connector from front panel, then attach the pin into the fan socket in mobo. Its little hard to do it. My antibiotic has the very same problem nd i solved it like that.
*img353.imageshack.us/img353/2451/dsc03874bw6.th.jpg

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^The person who rated this file 1 is me:D
How did you take that pic(of course I know you are using a camera:D:DWhich one)
:D
i'm usin Sony Cyber Shot DSC- P41:) (4.1 MP)
if there is no power to ant fan connector from front panel, then attach the pin into the fan socket in mobo. Its little hard to do it. My antibiotic has the very same problem nd i solved it like that.
*img353.imageshack.us/img353/2451/dsc03874bw6.th.jpg

dude you are Damaging the M/B connectors, the m/b's plastic socket is very delicate.

& by the looks of it, it seems you've missed a connector from LCD Panel.

this Fan connector should be connected with one from the LCD Panel:wink:

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

One of the connector from LCD panel dun work. Most dealers are out of stock of antibiotics nd itll take more than 2 weeks to replace the cab, so i managed to run the fan in this manner.The plastic supports bends back without any damage nd it does not affect the mobo fan pins also.
the mobo connector has three pins nd the fan connector has only two, so it should be connected in among two of those pins in a specific manner.
Ive made the whole cab an excellent air cooled cab, look at the screenshots.

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/9180/dsc03875yj8.th.jpg

*img355.imageshack.us/img355/9941/dsc03877vg5.th.jpg

*img400.imageshack.us/img400/8012/dsc03878xr0.th.jpg

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent

aravind_n20 said:
Ive made the whole cab an excellent air cooled cab, look at the screenshots.

A bit off topic
Does having that plastic insulation pipe helps in anyway or just done for keeping the wires clean & tidy?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

this the FAN conntr in AntiBiotic, should be same in Peace cabyy too
*img484.imageshack.us/img484/9061/17528011gz5.th.jpg.

in Peace cabby., there should be THREE of these coming from LCD Panel.
helps in keeping the wires clean & tidy. the Cabby interior is left Clean, non messy...

*img355.imageshack.us/img355/9941/dsc03877vg5.th.jpg

*img400.imageshack.us/img400/8012/dsc03878xr0.th.jpg
Dude what is this8 FANS:shock::D (excluding CPU & PSU ones)

btw have you Overclocked the procy, gfx. card.???

Last edited:

malcolm

Right off the assembly line

those sleeves look like the sleeves from local electronics shop. It can be put to good use like this.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@ranjan2001
yes those pipes makes the cluttered cables tidy. In addition it facilitates better airflow nd so cooling.

also can u plz tell whts ur normal GPU temps nd the temps at full load?
dl nvtemp log from:
*www.mvktech.net/components/com_rem...?id=1418&chk=a6e65f55d9d72013b9eadf311b093f7a
run it in background nd run some heavy game at max quality for 1/2 hr nd come back nd see the graph or log at desktop nd plz tell the max temp.....

@s18000rpm
see my sig, ive oced most things in my PC

Last edited:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent

Thanks, I think I need to have those surely in my comp if it reduces temp & increases airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom