Any questions on Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SECRET_AGENT

Right off the assembly line
Hello Every one,
I am a regular digit reader,

but hearing of many cabinets and SMPS i came across Zebronics.
I saw its cabinets & SMPS and liked one:

Antibiotic with 400 watt 24 pin.

www.zebronics.net

and the dealer says me to reduce 400 bucks from the cost of cabinet if i dont take SMPS.

because i am planning to buy Platinum series of zebronics with 500watt PSU

and the costs are:

Cabinet :2400/- with 400 watt PSU and 2000 excluding it.
SMPS:2300 (500WATT) platinum series.

Are the quality Good enough to buy.
and are the prices ok.

The cabinet comes with two LED fans and TEMPERATURE DISPLAY and AUDIO And USB Ducts.

PLEASE Suggest me as i have to buy tomorrow..

thanx in advance PLEASE REPLY SOON

premsharma

In the zone
Re: Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

At what cost the Zebronics Antibiotic Black with PSU???? and at which place??

This model is good cabinet and PSU along with it also OK.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!

Zebronics Antibiotic is the best Cabinets I have seen. My friend bought it last year. Its three LED fans are working perfect and very silent. The front display has got temperature control, HD activity and a real time clock. the alarm feature is also good too. The backlight hasn't faded ince last 6 months we bought it. And the SMPS is also good. At that time it cost us 1950 bucks.

OP
S

SECRET_AGENT

2400 with Smps and at faridabad
is it ok to buy it @2400 or should i ask the dealer to cut off the prices . and give me in 1950/- coz prices are decreasing not increasing and i am using 1 gb ddr2 with 250gb hdd and a 7600 card and i am a AMD X2 user with asus mobo

Last edited:

Gaurav

In the zone

the prices are absolutely okay. I bought PEACE with 400 watt smps for 2600

premsharma

In the zone

SECRET_AGENT said:
2400 with Smps and at faridabad
is it ok to buy it @2400 or should i ask the dealer to cut off the prices . and give me in 1950/- coz prices are decreasing not increasing and i am using 1 gb ddr2 with 250gb hdd and a 7600 card and i am a AMD X2 user with asus mobo

You are lucky to have these prices. I wanted it urgently, Delhi no stock of Antibiotic balck, so I had to order it from Jaipur. The total cost to me was Rs 2900.

praka123

left this forum longback

I dont know that zebronics is such a good brand.but there is no shortage for zebronics casings here in south afaik:rolleyes:
AND its an Indian brand

premsharma

In the zone

sam9s said:
Though antibiotic is good I'd suggest you have a look at their PEACE cabanet.

*www.zebronics.net/gamingcabin.asp

The very top one.

I was also going for antibiotec but when I saw PEACE I changed my mind. I got it for 2200 including 400 W PSU, but I replaced the PSU to get a powersafe one.

Where did you buy powersafe from? Are they available in Delhi? Some contacts please.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

sam9s said:

The very top one.

I was also going for antibiotec but when I saw PEACE I changed my mind. I got it for 2200 including 400 W PSU, but I replaced the PSU to get a powersafe one.

Your siggy show you have SATA HDD and what ever till I read about powersafe PSU have only one Drawback that NO SATA Connectors?

I am confused and hod my self to buy Powersafe Gold 400W PSU (it's more than enough than my requiremtns). Can you please make sure that it have SATA Connectors?

Pleae PM me.

Thanks

premsharma

In the zone

Stick said:
Your siggy show you have SATA HDD and what ever till I read about powersafe PSU have only one Drawback that NO SATA Connectors?

I am confused and hod my self to buy Powersafe Gold 400W PSU (it's more than enough than my requiremtns). Can you please make sure that it have SATA Connectors?

Pleae PM me.

Thanks

It has got 2-4 sata connectors. I have just recieved my VIP/Powersafe 500 watt gold @ 3100 ex mumbai.
500 watt gold model has sata connectors, i think 2 but no idea of 400 watt one

premsharma

In the zone

sam9s said:
I knew somwbody would ask this q who must have tried getting the powersafe psu. Kunar the distributers do not have any outlet in delhi....strange though. I got it from my friend from banglore.

I too got it from Mumbai through a discovered friend here in the forum.

premsharma

In the zone

sam9s said:

The very top one.

I still like antibiotic. I have seen PEACE also. After all it is personal preference but most of the people buying Antibiotic. Therefore, you will hardly find it in stock.

Their PSU seems Ok either. I have done some testings on them but not enough number of them to pass some judgement.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

sam9s said:
No sata connectors???.......it has sata connectors I am using it...

Is it 400W (Silver or Gold) or 500W Gold? Date of Mfg. on Label?

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'

I heard that zebronics PSU's are not strong. For 2k, there should be better option. I think Antec PSU will come for this price.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

sam9s said:
500 W no Idea about gold or silver, must be gold if it has sata connectors. Can't get to see the mfg date. got it for 2600.

Where did you buy it and when? If you manage by any digitain to get PSU from Mumbai let me Know same?

OP
S

SECRET_AGENT

hey Antibiotic cab. holders plz help me again.

i got the Cab. today with 450 watt Smps , now after installing everything my two fans are only working means the green one on side panel and the blue one at the back ..
but the roof top fan is not working.. even after pressing the button ,

when i changed the wire and exchanged it witj rear fan then the roof worked and the rear one stopped

(FAN 1 to Fan2 ) intechange of leads... IS MY LEAD not working.. is it a problem

Last edited:

Zebronics makes pretty decent cabs n power supplies.
But ur requirement is greater power so decide urself .

Antibiotic is costing (with power supply ) Rs. 2150 or 2200 in Indore .So without psu it shud be 1700 or 1800 .
I really wanted to go for it but was done by the budget. Its really as cool a gaming case as one gets in budget.

Did u chek Azalea n Lava ~ 1400 bucks . These also look cool .

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hey @SECRET_AGENT dude :)

i too bought Zeb. Antibiotic (black)

Problem Solved :D i forgot about the cabbie. connectors:D:D:D:

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/8021/dsc04115nj2.th.jpg
*img160.imageshack.us/img160/9549/dsc04116ne8.th.jpg
(the white o/p)

Last edited:

Gaurav

In the zone

I am having a little prob, I'm having peace cabinet and the HDD activity led does not blink w.r.t that of read-write on Hard Disk , It is constantly on. Please help me, rectify this. thanks in advance.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yeah, :D i tried to avoid Bling-Bling:D, but it found its way to me:D

S.P. road suks:x (b'lore)

i went to more than 10 shops & they didnt have this Zebr. AntiBiotic, but all those punk A&& got them frm other shops:x

i was lookin for ASUS cabby though, but 3.5 hours of search & wait pissed me off:x, so finally went for AntiBiotic.:D

one guy showed a piece in which there was no display:D:D (the plastic panel was there but no LCD behind it), he said it was transparent LCD:D i left that idiot's shop without sayin anythin:D tat punk A&&&&:D

finally i found a good piece in a shop & got it.

btw tell me wats the least things needed to boot up the mobo.

rit now i've HDD, but no new XP (OEM) to fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom