Any PC technicians here( introduce ur self)

Status
Not open for further replies.

techx

Right off the assembly line
I am new to this forum. I am a PC technician in UAE;) . Any one here is a PC technician in india or uae. introduce ur self( on where u work and what designation) :) . I will be waiting.:p :p :p :p

Last edited:
OP
techx

techx

^^ I know that my friend ........... but is there any one like me who is doing this as a profession:cool:

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
May be scroll down this page ? ;)

I mean to find the 'Intro' threads.

PC technician ? You mean assembling ? or repairing ? Plz give more details on your job profile.

OP
techx

techx

^^. Basically Tech support like assembling, repairing and installation of PC , servers and networks in small & medium size business environment

Glad atleast one friend is replying

D

denny abraham

What type of support you want?

r u look for part time or full time support?

Last edited by a moderator:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I myself if considered as a technician on our college to some extend. Most of the days im given the task of repairing/maintaining the lab computers. Moreover i usually assemble PCs for ma friends in our college. Now almost 50+ PCs in last 2 years.
But that aint ny profession for me. Doin it just to help others nd i dun charge for doin that.

OP
techx

techx

Dude I don't want tech support from anybody. I work as a tech support in a company so I just wanted to know anyone here is working as a computer\network technician. It is just for sake of an keen interest.

OP
techx

techx

sorry for my ignorance as I am new to my job and not familiar with these tech levels and stuff like that

second level means helpdesk or onsite tech?

goobimama

 Macboy
Someone seems to have hijacked my account. I'm no second level technician. In fact, I'm no technician at all. Weird...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I do a lot of things most people do. Installation, assembling, etc, etc. All just for interest and as a freelancer, I don't take money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom