Any opinins on the Portronics iMooze wireless mouse?

Chetan1991

Youngling
Just ordered this mouse:
*www.flipkart.com/portronics-imooze-wireless-mouse/p/itmd9uq7vry4f4ut?pid=ACCD9UPNWZWRKR5D

Had read this before Portonics introduces stylish Imooze wireless mouse in India - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India

Wireless, Cool looks, 1750 DPI and only Rs 750.

Anybody who already owns it?
So is it good enough for gaming and multimedia work (flash, blender etc.) ??

tkin

Back to school!!
Just ordered this mouse:
Portronics iMooze Wireless Mouse - Portronics: Flipkart.com

Had read this before Portonics introduces stylish Imooze wireless mouse in India - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India

Wireless, Cool looks, 1750 DPI and only Rs 750.

Anybody who already owns it?
So is it good enough for gaming and multimedia work (flash, blender etc.) ??
From the look of the design, that mouse will be ergonomics hell, most probably cause bad hand cramps after prolonged use, also glossy surface, hard to get a grip on, do provide a review.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
From the look of the design, that mouse will be ergonomics hell, most probably cause bad hand cramps after prolonged use, also glossy surface, hard to get a grip on, do provide a review.

Ouch. Will post a review. So is 1750 dpi good enough for gaming and multimedia (with a generic mousepad) ??

tkin

Back to school!!
Ouch. Will post a review. So is 1750 dpi good enough for gaming and multimedia (with a generic mousepad) ??
I played CS tournaments with a 800DPI MS mouse, its more than enough, I am just worried about the ergonomics, if its a device I'm gonna be using for 4-10hrs everyday it deserves to be comfortable.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
My imooze mouse just arrived today. Very sleek looking.

Perfect for those with small thin hands and who use claw grip (grip the mouse with fingers instead of resting your palm on it.) Only slightly longer than my fingers, so it fits perfectly. Looks like it was tailor made for me.
Had great experience playing Counter Strike with it. Exact pinpointing at last!

Pro:
Beautiful.
1750 dpi for Rs. 750!
Gliding and working on any surface

Cons:
Might not be the ideal mouse for all, especially those with large hands or palm grip.

Will post pics later.

tkin

Back to school!!
My imooze mouse just arrived today. Very sleek looking.

Perfect for those with small thin hands and who use claw grip (grip the mouse with fingers instead of resting your palm on it.) Only slightly longer than my fingers, so it fits perfectly. Looks like it was tailor made for me.
Had great experience playing Counter Strike with it. Exact pinpointing at last!

Pro:
Beautiful.
1750 dpi for Rs. 750!
Gliding and working on any surface

Cons:
Might not be the ideal mouse for all, especially those with large hands or palm grip.

Will post pics later.
Congrats, pics.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
more DPI doesn't mean more precision, higher DPI is used for multi monitor set up, I have Razer Abyssus and i play on 450 DPI, but that mouse has got sexy looks

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
Very late but here are some pics:
box.jpg
box

contents.jpg
contents

front.jpg
front

left.jpg