Any LCD available with HDMI port 4 Rs 12000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
hmmmmm.............. I don't think you r gonna get any LCD monitor with HDMI/HDCP for Rs.12000/-. You can only daydream as of now.
Only certain 24" LCD monitors from DELL, Benq etc come with HDMI/HDCP and they cost a bomb.

Viewsonic VX2835WM has a 28" LCD monitor (but uses a basic TN panel) costing around Rs. 38,000.

Benq 24" monitor using S-PVA panel FP241w and FP241wz cost above Rs,45000/-

Only 24" monitors and above will cater full HDMI resolution.

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Ponmayilal said:
hmmmmm.............. I don't think you r gonna get any LCD monitor with HDMI/HDCP for Rs.12000/-. You can only daydream as of now.
Only certain 24" LCD monitors from DELL, Benq etc come with HDMI/HDCP and they cost a bomb.

Viewsonic VX2835WM has a 28" LCD monitor (but uses a basic TN panel) costing around Rs. 38,000.

Benq 24" monitor using S-PVA panel FP241w and FP241wz cost above Rs,45000/-

Only 24" monitors and above will cater full HDMI resolution.

Well wht abt d ones without hdmi ports??

Sourabh

Laptoping
There's a 20-inch Dell LCD on their Indian website which was on sale for less than 20k. Now they've dropped online ordering for LCDs, so you will have to note the model no. and ask them about the price via phone.

The model number is SP2208WFP. And here's the product page.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
^^Samsung 920BW is only a 19" 16X10 widescreen with DVI-D and RGB video input ports. Please check details before you post and avoid giving wrong info.I may think that all 19" LCD monitors have HDMI/HDCP inputs:)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Ponmayilal
Whats the use of HDMI port on a 19" TFT? if it can't display such res like 1080p or even i.
I think most 19" TFT can display HD res ie 720p over DVI-D input. There wud be no diff in quality.
Just make sure that the display has gud colour reproduction, sharpness, contrast, brightness, response time, gud black regions, nd inputs like DVI, D sub nd s-vid etc.
Also webcam, speaker[but waste] are just added features. I think Asus 19" wide screen was awarded top on some Chip nd was some 11k. It even beats Sam 940BW. It looks cool too.

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
aravind_n20 said:
@Ponmayilal
I think Asus 19" wide screen was awarded top on some Chip nd was some 11k. It even beats Sam 940BW. It looks cool too.

ch1p review's for monitors & speakers are not accurate...this is my personal take on them

comparing samsung 940BW with others is a very tricky job . u need to look here too when a sam 940BW is compared with Asus VW 192T, HP W19e,Viewsonic VA1912W,Acer 1916W

look here...this is quite a good review

*www.pcworld.in/features/index.jsp/artId=5439547/page=0

& *www.pcworld.in/review/article.jsp/artId=4161556/secId=5

OT: mods plz. edit my post if I'm found violating .......:confused::confused:

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
^^ yeah, but 940BW being an older model still beats most of 19" black & blue.....I'm testimony to this fact

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=682939&postcount=5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom