Any "Genuine" Earning Options While Studying?

SahilAr

In the zone
Hello Everyone,
Are there any few options to earn while i learn?
I mean i have heard about Freelancing,but what actually it is and how does it work is not known to me till now and also except freelancing are there any other options by which i can earn while i learn?

krazylearner

poor little me
freelancing is good but in starting you will have to struggle very much.See even in freelancing you must be good at your task like designing and development.people are paying you to do some work and you have to do that work like professionals do because they are paying you and i think for most of us we don't have enough knowledge to do work professionally when we are in college. You can find work like helping out someone in their homework.There is a website for it known as studentoffortune .Search it on google .Believe me my friends have earned thousands of dollars on it simply by copying and pasting .You know rich kids from western countries can't even do this.

don't ever do data entry work .It will ruin you like nothing.

It is the internet part.

You can also go for teaching like coaching or tution.This can also earn you some good money.

take care and good luck

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
some young colg guys also work in KFC, PHD, McD, Subway for part-time.. this can be a option IMO.. my 2 frndz used to work in KFC..

krazylearner

poor little me
some young colg guys also work in KFC, PHD, McD, Subway for part-time.. this can be a option IMO.. my 2 frndz used to work in KFC..

good option .You can have some burgers too . :)

Try to find a job near you otherwise you will found yourself spending all your income in travelling.

petrol prices are pretty high these days.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Regarding Freelancing,few things i want to know:
1.Which is the most demanding field in freelancing?I am asking this because i am pursuing BCA from regular college and will do the freelancing work online only.
2.Since i don't have a debit card,please suggest me the best debit card:so that i could use it for online shopping(with less or zero charges for Netbanking/Online Purchases).Also,that debit card would be used for receiving payments through Freelancing sites.
3.How payment is received in freelancing?
4.Do the U.S. Based Freelancing sites pay us for our work,if yes,then how?
5.I have interest in Database/Windows Servers/SQL/Networking...is there any scope for freelancing in these fields by scope i mean "Online Scope"

krazylearner

poor little me
Which is the most demanding field in freelancing?I am asking this because i am pursuing BCA from regular college and will do the freelancing work online only.

i think designing and data entry .You wouldn't love data entry so stick with designing.

How payment is received in freelancing
?

Make a paypal account .Verify it with your bank account .Pay pal will transfer money to your bank account.

.Do the U.S. Based Freelancing sites pay us for our work,if yes,then how?

i used to work in a very famous freelancing site .Since i was a debit card holder , they used to transfer money to my paypal account.paypal then transfer that money to the bank account.

I have interest in Database/Windows Servers/SQL/Networking...is there any scope for freelancing in these fields by scope i mean "Online Scope"

there is lots of scope but to know accurately join a freelancing website .

I used to work on vworker.com

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
@krazylearner,thanks for the help dude,but can you please suggest me a good Debit Card.I actually don't have one,will be using it with Paypal and for Online Purchases..with less charges.

krazylearner

poor little me
^What are we supposed to do on vworker.com? Explain please!

freelancing . Do projects and earn money simple .Projects comes from variety of domains.So just check out the site .Register there and get yourself familiar with rules and policy of the website and you are good to go to place bids.

please suggest me a good Debit Card.I actually don't have one,will be using it with Paypal and for Online Purchases..with less charge

I used to use my sbi account atm card .It also works as a debit card. It is also compatible with paypal .

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I used to use my sbi account atm card .It also works as a debit card. It is also compatible with paypal .
I heard they are issuing Maestro Debit Cards...which is a issue when making online purchases,is Yuva International Debit Card compatible with Paypal?Now a days which Debit Cards they are issuing?
I am asking such questions because i am a new customer for SBI,If they issue the same old Maestro Debit Card,how can i force them to give me Yuva International Debit Card?(What's the procedure-it should be simple,so that i can convince those "Sarkari Babbu's" :p)

krazylearner

poor little me
is Yuva International Debit Card compatible with Paypal

hmm it is i guess
how can i force them to give me Yuva International Debit Card?(What's the procedure-it should be simple,so that i can convince those "Sarkari Babbu's

if you are really yuva (btween 18 and 30) then complete the formalities . there is no issue in getting it issued.:)

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Actually,my parents have Bank Account in Bank of Maharashtra and they are forcing me to join the same...
If i get Insta Debit Card from Bank of Maharashtra,will it work with Paypal so that i can receive payments as a Freelancer?

roady

Digital Marketer
Well, since my BBA, I have been working on Affiliate marketing which includes sites like amazon, clickbank and commission junction. I mainly like clickbank and have been making decent money (the pay fluctuates but you can assume a minimum of $300 per month.. and it goes up to $2000 as well).

Problem for me currently - I'm currently pursuing MBA and its really hard to keep up with this AM.
Also, you definitely need to have a passion for Online marketing if you ever wish to do it during your student life. 3-4 months can go into learning if you're doing it all alone. And of course, you need to keep yourself motivated somehow or the other. These are some of the hardships i faced earlier, but now it's a breeze. I still work on my affiliate marketing platform.. mostly on weekends now. But if you're a hosteler, then you can simply start away. Cause I have to travel back and forth which takes 3 hours daily..

The best part about IM (internet marketing) is that I'm loving all the marketing lectures in MBA now. It's like a breeze cause I'm able to understand things a lot easier now. Plus I also learned a lot about consumer psychology through my own online projects. Not only that, during my internship lately, my IT and online marketing skills came really handy in a digital marketing firm. Since childhood, I've always had an interest in IT. Now this combined with marketing is what I need to succeed in Online Marketing, specially in India.

There's a lot of money on the internet to be given to everyone - grab your opportunity now :)

Last edited:

shashankm

I reign hell..
Try your luck with elance, found some brilliant work projects congruent to my skills with payment so good (almost 50% of yearly money I used to make at job), I never felt the pangs of bygone appraisal seasons!
Only remember don't try to be regular with it, these shitty Indian corporate HRs and industry honchos look at a 'gap period' with shady eyes as if you were planning to murder them. Its fine if you're looking for a position outside India.

krazylearner

poor little me
Only remember don't try to be regular with it, these shitty Indian corporate HRs and industry honchos look at a 'gap period' with shady eyes as if you were planning to murder them. Its fine if you're looking for a position outside India.

he he Don't go with indian projects .Don't even deal with them on freelancing sites .Will make you work for pennies .

VCool123

Broken In
I'm working part-time at freelance.com too. In my first year right now. Fair warning- Freelancing is TOUGH. Lots of competition, even from "fellow Indians", Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. You're better off working at a physical job, unless you're very good at whatever you can do.

chetnan

Banned
Hi,

Freelancing is nothing but simply work from home or take work do it yourself it means you are the worker & you only Boss, only you took work from a client.

For earn and learn their is one forum Education Career which is the best. they provide scholarship for students.

Thanks

akshat khurana

Right off the assembly line
Hello Everyone,
Are there any few options to earn while i learn?
I mean i have heard about Freelancing,but what actually it is and how does it work is not known to me till now and also except freelancing are there any other options by which i can earn while i learn?

There is no better task in the world than writing as it helps you to explore your creativity and inner self. Freelancing will help you hone your writing skills and help you in making a fast buck.

Top Bottom