Any first person or third person pc games which are non-violent?

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
"the vanishing of ethan carter" is the most amazingly beautiful first person non violent game and as well a fantastic mystery story,and no,before even you ask it i am gonna say although from the screenshots it may look that it maybe like a horror game,it's not,atleast not in a traditional sense.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^ True that. One of the best stories in a game after Gone Home.
OP can also try Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I think you can get GTA San Andreas, get a decent 100% game passed savegame, (with all territories being Grove street) from the internet, put it in the right folder......
See, San Andreas can be played with a very light hand, and you might not see violence.
I know all this might sound funny, but San Andreas is a good game to kill time... :)

That would be the most boring way to play San Andreas.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Then you'll certainly enjoy GTA5 first person on PC.

Cruising around the city, hiking, mountain biking, visiting strip club, picking up hookers, Axe murdering people. Everything you do in your day today life but instead in 1080p at 60 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood the story behind Gone Home. Maybe it's because this is the 1st game I played in this kind.

Then you have missed on one of the best pc game of 2013. I highly recommend you play it again.

Top Bottom