Any cool fun email maker ?

arian29

In the zone
I need to create and send out birthday mail, anniversary mails etc on a daily basis.. and creating them in PowerPoint or word then importing in outlook makes the job very time consuming and tedious.. Is there any software to create cool fun mailers (static).

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Incredimail is the best I have seen. It is ad supported. In free version, it adds an Incredimail signature to your outgoing mails and there will be ads in interface. But these are not present in paid version. It is good enough to earn some money in reward, better buy than gifting your email ID and password to hackers by using pirated mail clients.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
well its not about the mail client but the software(if any) where i can create such mails in a easy way.. currently i use Outlook, create the designs/backgrounds in PowerPoint or word and then use it in the mail.. that long and time consuming process :(

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Incredimail is exactly what you are looking for. Used it for a long time, lost interest in flashy emails and now back to typical web interface.

Top Bottom