Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I had even purchased 1 year full license of Bit-defender(after the eset license expired) .
No doubt according to @whitestar_999 and all our forum friends ,it is the best antivirus out there yet. I purchased the Full Internet suite though.

BELIEVE ME,THIS UP-TO-DATE AND BEST INTERNET SUITE , WAS A TREMENDOUS RESOURCE HOG ONTO MY PC-DESKTOP.
I DITCHED IT AFTER A PERIOD OF 5 MONTHS OR SO(WASTING MY MONEY) AND WENT WITH THE FREE VERSION OF 360+ SUITE.

Presently on free AVIRA anti-virus.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ Good setup friend @Nerevarine ,but sometimes Total Security or Internet Suite(not the Anti-virus tool or app only) does the job great by taking away your worriness.
Of course if you are using malwarebytes free version,you are saving an amount of money.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It's not only that. There's always that one friend who is oblivious of the viruses and Trojan they carrying with themselves when they come to ask for movies or so. I always scan their pendrive after plugging in to my PC.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I had even purchased 1 year full license of Bit-defender(after the eset license expired) .
No doubt according to @whitestar_999 and all our forum friends ,it is the best antivirus out there yet. I purchased the Full Internet suite though.

BELIEVE ME,THIS UP-TO-DATE AND BEST INTERNET SUITE , WAS A TREMENDOUS RESOURCE HOG ONTO MY PC-DESKTOP.
I DITCHED IT AFTER A PERIOD OF 5 MONTHS OR SO(WASTING MY MONEY) AND WENT WITH THE FREE VERSION OF 360+ SUITE.

Presently on free AVIRA anti-virus.

as whitestar_999 mentioned, you should have tried the trial first! been using bitdefender for 5 years+ now and never had issues. I have relatively a good system though.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
These days I have been using BullGuard and eScan on a lot of computers (including work ones). They don't always score the best in tests but both products have never let me down. Both use the BitDefender engine.

eScan especially is good for Corporate use due to some interesting and innovative features they have built in, while BullGuard is very good for gaming and home PCs (though, both work well in both scenarios).

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I don't use any Anti virus internet or total security, no malware bytes adware spyware etc security.. windows 10 have good defender, also using AdBlock unlock and https everywhere.
Till today my computer not infected..
I do search for torrents, cracks, serial and other hacks but till today that not infected my computer.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't use any Anti virus internet or total security, no malware bytes adware spyware etc security.. windows 10 have good defender, also using AdBlock unlock and https everywhere.
Till today my computer not infected..
I do search for torrents, cracks, serial and other hacks but till today that not infected my computer.
You are lucky+more knowledgeable than a typical user. A fully updated win 10+defender+adblockers is good enough for search on "ahem" materials on top-rated/popular "ahem" sites but there are shady sites & "ahem" material which are infected with some serious virus/malware enough to bypass almost any AV.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
You are lucky+more knowledgeable than a typical user. A fully updated win 10+defender+adblockers is good enough for search on "ahem" materials on top-rated/popular "ahem" sites but there are shady sites & "ahem" material which are infected with some serious virus/malware enough to bypass almost any AV.
Can you message me those sites I will try before reinstalling windows 10..?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you message me those sites I will try before reinstalling windows 10..?
I don't have them(& be glad that it is so otherwise all these AV companies would become a joke). I follow some security related forums where veteran members/experts usually talk about "latest malware/viruses" which can bypass many AVs but chances of normal people browsing normal sites(by that I mean normal "ahem" sites or the ones that usually show up in first 2-3 pages of google search) coming across such "malware/viruses" is very low.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another reason not to use so called "browser security addon" &/or "AV secure browser". If an AV can't do its core job without relying on browser addons/secure browser then it is probably not worth using anyway.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Avast Online Security and Avast Secure Browser are spying on you

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
Even Cortana is spying on everybody.
Everybody should turn off the telemetry in Windows 10 but updates wont come.
I did a get PC faster guide but Windows 10 got hacked along with my Steam and I had to ask for help from Steam Support.

andy_65_in

Padawan
Ok....ESET be brought from amazon or dealers or eset site...and which version to buy...also should i delete my KIS first or after instslling eset

Top Bottom