Another i7 Rig Configuration. Need the BLESSINGS :) of our in house experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup, GTA 4 gives me around same fps at low or at high/max setings [8800GT]. I though my proccy being bottleneck is the problem.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I hate going offtopic, but can somebody say if the problem was solved or not and from which patch ?

I had some errors some texture problem , but i installed one patch after that the FPS decreased more i but many of them still dont care i finished the game with errors .

Actually the PATCH doesnt work

Krow

Crowman
When u r going to buy ur Graphics card Techalomaniac

None now. M playing the waiting game. 11k is not what I can pay 4 a GFX card now. Below that I dont think there is any card which is really so awesome and will give such a great performance that my integrated ATI 3300 128MB + 512(shared VRAM) = ~640MB is completely pwned. I can play Burnout Paradise and HAWX demo with great FPS so I c no reason why I should switch to a dedicated GFX. I'd rather wait for the next round of GFX cards and c wht suits me best.

BTW I still havent got my monitor + TV Tuner. If "higher authorities" decide for it, then I may need a GFX sooner, else my 17" CRT doesnt need nethn more than the integrated chipset.

Lol... This was supposed to be an i7 thread! Bt I'm glad that v managed to make him wait. Woulda been robbed of his money on the i7, with i5 so near. After all, how many people actually own X48 based rigs? P45 rules over X48 even today! P55 should be gr8 for him, if not AMD!:smile:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
P45 chipset which gained lot of hits on the Q6600 & E8400/8500 user AFAIK , Its really very good chipset the prices are not still low the P45 chipset boards

Krow

Crowman
^^^ 5.8k -> MSI P45 NEO-F. Low enough, but most people think that spending above Rs.3k on mobo's is a waste, hence G31 is bought a lot! Soon, P45 prices will drop a bit unless DDR3 boards sell for ~3k, when no 1 will buy DDR2 anyway.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ 5.8k -> MSI P45 NEO-F. Low enough, but most people think that spending above Rs.3k on mobo's is a waste, hence G31 is bought a lot! Soon, P45 prices will drop a bit unless DDR3 boards sell for ~3k, when no 1 will buy DDR2 anyway.

MSI P45 NEo-F The launch price is 5.6K before an year ago it was raised & little low :-?

Krow

Crowman
^^^ OFFtopic: Sometimes I kinda wish that nanotech would develop faster. Still stuck @ microprocessors. Sizes will reduce, with a lil' bit of time, so will the prices...

OP
S

Shadowfax2009

Wandering around
Hey all

Can anyone tell me where to find NZXT Cabinets at Delhi? I need to see them in reality...to make final decision. They seem pretty good in pictures.

Update on comp: Still scavenging for deals.

Got a Galaxy GTX 275 OC at 13,500/- with 2 years warranty :)
Gigabyte UD5 still not available :(

I_no

__________ ___ __
^^BTW, why don't you wait for september ? i5 release + price cuts on i7 :D
i5 release does NOT mean price-cuts!!!!!!
It means EOL of i7 920 and maybe 940 too as that segment will be taken over by i5 and i7 will only remain at the top-end with 975XE and a hex-core @32nm to follow in Q1 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom