this is damn hillarious

I was watching MTV and there comes a program called what the hack

watch the part about should we install windows 7 or not

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfTvqR8mxK0

He is saying windows 7 taskbar has been copied from MAC LMAO

and windows 7 is more like mac so we should get MAC :lol:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
OMFG... "usko zor se hilao... zor zor se hilao"! "Main username/password bhool gaya hun... How can you do that? Doodh peena chahiye"! "Boot from D drive, I mean boot from CD" :))

What a jackAss and jerk... someone shoot him in the nuts! Seriously, blow his nuts off; he doesn't deserve them!!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ you ok man? I guess you havent come up with terms of jose! (Hozae what ever his name is ) .. Its a endurance test you know :p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^ you ok man? I guess you havent come up with terms of jose! (Hozae what ever his name is ) .. Its a endurance test you know :p
Watched the video of that show for the first time, dude. Seriously... this is fcuking nuts. I'm sure every TDF member here can give better and sane advice than that idiot!

"People wishing to upgrade to Win 7 should buy a Mac"... thats an effing epic statement! Haha... :))

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
And why am I not surprised & I don't blame him. I am sure he is making money somewhere. Its the media who thinks he is India's answer to Bill Gates. Surely Mr. Fadia has never heard of something called Linux and KDE!

Thanks to media we already have management gurus like Arindam Chaudhri, Laloo Prasad Yadav. So who is next - Rakhi Sawant :-x?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ankit Fadia is so lame .. it is amzing that hes even on tv....
zor se hilao, doodh piyo.. LOL
an apple fanboy...buy a mac instead of windows 7... & what about the old pc.. the host was asking about an upgrade to the stupid fool. & what abt the cost .. is he going to give us the money to buy that expensive toy by apple..

Rahim

Married!
Since I am preparing fpor my finals, and after a long and hard study session, I need some noobish stuff to laugh my head off :D
So dont abuse him guys, his videos are really funny :)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Ankit Fadia: If you work with many different windows (multi-tasking was what he meant), you should shift to Windows 7.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I'm going to throw away that damn fscking book which my friend gave to me.. An unofficial guide to ethical hacking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom