Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Is anyone watching Invincible here on Prime? I was blown away by Gore from the first episode. Started it because of all the memes around but I think I am hooked already.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
After coming to recent controversy in India I was a bit intrigued but decided not to watch since it looks same like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Baki, Kengan Ashura tournament style combat. Is it really worth watching?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
After coming to recent controversy in India I was a bit intrigued but decided not to watch since it looks same like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Baki, Kengan Ashura tournament style combat. Is it really worth watching?
Yes, it has controversy in India. Since it is all about Gods VS Human. And they have Shiva as well and other Greek Gods.
But Man the fights are really awesome. You gotta watch it to believe it.
Season 1 - 12 Episodes - No Fillers - Marvelous Fights.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Kengan Ashura Season 1

Fighter from Nepal Himalaya :D
That too Gurkha Soldier :rofl: it was unnecessary

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Finished watching Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Spirit). If one wants break from high school based anime then this is a good watch.
A new story(according to me), bit slow paced but it has only 1 season.
My rating: 7/10
According to the myths, water demon has to be slayed to bring end to the droughts but the water spirit appears in emperor's son Chagum. The emperor decides to sacrifice his own son to save his empire from drought but prince's Mother wanted to save him. So she sends him away from the kingdom where prince will be safe under protection of a fighter. But what about the drought and water spirit? You need to watch it yourself.

K_akash_i

Journeyman
Yes, it has controversy in India. Since it is all about Gods VS Human. And they have Shiva as well and other Greek Gods.
But Man the fights are really awesome. You gotta watch it to believe it.
Season 1 - 12 Episodes - No Fillers - Marvelous Fights.
like people have seen gods.so intolerant :]

ah i remember when it aired on cn,that music was never boring(DBZ),tho i didnt know what was goin on

Top Bottom