Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The season will run in two cours, with the first part titled Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Mugen Train Arc, a seven-episode version of "Mugen Train" as seen in the film featuring new music and additional animation, which premiered on October 10, 2021

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I really stopped watching animes which have stories around school students. Sadly most of the anime are based on young children. It was good until I did not see so many of these.
In recent times I have seen only sports based anime which had school students and enjoyed watching it.

icebags

Technomancer
somehow i have become an isekai otaku it seems. keeping to watching these for more than last 2 years:

Sword art online (sao)
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Re:Zero
Cautious hero
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
Yuan Long (Carp Reborn)
Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought
Mushoku tensei
Spirit chronicles
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
Anos Voldigoad :twisted:

somehow it feels kinda satisfying to watch this stuff. :grin:

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Started watching Jojo's Bizzare Adventure on Netflix. Watched first two episodes of Phantom Blood so far. I felt the story pacing was a bit too fast for the first episode since so much story is told is so little time. But it seems to get more interesting from the second episode onwards.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'm about 5 episodes into JJBA Phantom Blood. I see that a lot of the gore is hidden behind some black shading. Is it intentionally like this or is there some uncensored version of this available somwhere?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have finally finished Seven Deadly Sins. It has 5 seasons and it goes downhill after season 2 but picks up back in season 5. Imo, it's not worth investing so much time in this. Initially I dropped it after watching Season 3 and I only came back to watch because I am fan of character Escanor and wanted to watch how the character develops. What a badass character. The storyline is so good but it just didn't click and it felt dragging quite a bit even though every season has it exciting moments.
Season 4 is interesting where it touches on the history of characters but nothing else is good in S04. In S05, it just feels drag apart from some fighting episodes, which also feels drag at one point. Sigh.

My rating; 7/10(7 only because of S01 and S02)
Watch it only if you don't have anything else interesting to watch at the moment.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am thinking to restart it since they announced in the trailer that this will be the final arc.
Is Bleach really worth watching? Everyone talks about One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto etc but Bleach isn't spoken much about it, hence asking.
I dropped it because of sheer number of filler episodes.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am thinking to restart it since they announced in the trailer that this will be the final arc.
Is Bleach really worth watching? Everyone talks about One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto etc but Bleach isn't spoken much about it, hence asking.
I dropped it because of sheer number of filler episodes.
Its one of the best anime to watch. good plot, story, bg music, fights and memorable characters :)
you can skip the fillers

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Its one of the best anime to watch. good plot, story, bg music, fights and memorable characters :)
you can skip the fillers
Yeah man, the music and fights were just awesome hence I want to watch it but dropped it after watching so many fillers. Same reason I had to drop Naruto.
Earlier I didn't know we can find fillers list and skip those.

Top Bottom