Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started watching Baki (2018) - Fights are awesome in this one :)
Some characters resemble Sagat from Street Fighter and Feng Wei from Tekken

Doppo Orochi is amazing
*baki.fandom.com/wiki/Doppo_Orochi

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Baki started out really well but could not hold its own excitement and feeling of rush as the story proceeds in each season.
Kengan Asura is its direct rival. So don't miss this one. Though it has less episodes, personally i liked it more than Baki.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Any Manga(not anime) suggestions of newbies?

I only saw one anime, oregairu(snaf). For some reason couldn’t continue it.

So now I will insist on reading and go for manga.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 9/10
Top 10 anime to watch. Excellent story and marvelous ending. I am so moved by Komugi, really touched my heart.
Also, the Reina story was emotional.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 9/10
Top 10 anime to watch. Excellent story and marvelous ending. I am so moved by Komugi, really touched my heart.
Also, the Reina story was emotional.
I kinda didn't like the ending. I read online that ending was rushed for this. And this also stretches the story a bit longer than it needs to, so I didn't like it overall but the main story and climax of each story arc is really good.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Now can you all tell about the following Animes :
  1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Hajime no ippo
  3. Yu Yu Hakusho
All are good animes. I have seen almost 50+ episodes of Hajime no Ippo and it was good. Had to drop because I got busy somewhere else.
Cowboy Bebop is known as a classic. You should watch. I started but had to drop just after 2 episodes cause of other commitments. Sigh ...
I have seen Yu Yu Hakusho on Animax. Its good. But if you have already seen DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece or Fairy Tale, then you would not find it much entertaining since the story goes almost same way, till whatever episode I watched.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Now can you all tell about the following Animes :
  1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Hajime no ippo
  3. Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu Yu Hakusho is a precursor to many of the shonen animes with tournament arcs. I saw some bits in Animax but watched it completely on Netflix early this year. The last story arc is hastened. But the 2nd story arc i.e. "Black Tournament Saga" is the best in the series and I wouldn't miss that. Highly recommended.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok.

How about this one:

*www.imdb.com/title/tt3398540/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
This is one of best sports Anime! The online ratings are all true for this one! A must watch even if one doesn't have interest in Volleyball!
Haikyuu and Kuroko no Baske are THE BEST SPORTS anime imo, though I have not seen other famous Tennis and Swimming animes.

Top Bottom