kamehameha!!
^

Don't you think that the people inside the pods look like Vergo?:scared_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

Also Toriko 387:
Starjun and Toriko are children of Acacia and Froese :scared_NF:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Anyone watched Kingsglaive movie? It felt like it was made for the western audience. Didn't have the japanese charm. Advent children was better.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
just now finished Kimi No Na Wa(Your Name) movie. Started cause of the 9.4/10 rating on MyAnimeList.

It is a love story. Revolves around school students as per the famous formula for creating an anime. But In 30 mins I wanted it to be a happy ending as I didn't wanted to go to bed with sorrow. When I mentioned "school students", dont go predecting the storyline as it is not the typical one. both the characters are cute. There are about 3 scenes where I was speaking to myself "oh no, not this".

My rating will be 8.5/10. A Must watch.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just finished ReLIFE. How do I put this? Nothing exciting but not boring! Story is meh, then screenplay, writing and witty acts what makes up for that! Just because of that it gets 8/10. If humour is not in ReLIFE, I would have dropped it!

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece ch 840
Well this was a sad chapter... Sanji's past wasnt good either. And worst of all, he might be a genetically modified human being, which apparently failed with results unlike his siblings.

Piyush

Lanaya
One piece latest episode.... Goddamn Toei, they are awful at pacing. They didnt learn anything from Dressrosa reviews

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just now finished Kimi No Na Wa(Your Name) movie. Started cause of the 9.4/10 rating on MyAnimeList.

It is a love story. Revolves around school students as per the famous formula for creating an anime. But In 30 mins I wanted it to be a happy ending as I didn't wanted to go to bed with sorrow. When I mentioned "school students", dont go predecting the storyline as it is not the typical one. both the characters are cute. There are about 3 scenes where I was speaking to myself "oh no, not this".

My rating will be 8.5/10. A Must watch.

Yes, Makoto Shinkai. This movie was the first non Ghibli studio movie to match the earnings in opening week.

I thought it was a random swap movie. But this one was more than that. And the ending is not Makoto Shinkai ending. Although same themes of long distance relationships, trains, skies linger.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Boku no hero academia is almost like One Punch Man but less funny. And IMO, OPM has better fight sequences too. Watch OPM too.

Piyush

Lanaya
OPM anime was done by the best production studio in the industry right now, Madhouse. Thats why the anime fight sequences were top notch.

Though it is true that it was funnier as well.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Nice.

Two months back I was watching Hajime No Ippo, was goin good but I am taking a break from it.

Can someone suggest any hilarious anime??

Piyush

Lanaya
^Nice.

Two months back I was watching Hajime No Ippo, was goin good but I am taking a break from it.

Can someone suggest any hilarious anime??

The ones which I have watched:
Prison School - 18+ Short series
Gintama - long series
Sitokai yakuindomo - 18+
Great Teacher Onizuka - Old but still good anime with one of the funniest and coolest MC
DMC - 18+ short series

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks man.
I was following Prison School Manga for really long time, now stopped. it was really good.
Will start with the great teacher for now
and which DMC you are talking about? Devil May Cry?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks man.
I was following Prison School Manga for really long time, now stopped. it was really good.
Will start with the great teacher for now
and which DMC you are talking about? Devil May Cry?

This one:
Detroit Metal City (Detroit Metal City: The Animated Series) - MyAnimeList.net

Top Bottom