Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

sggupta95

Broken In
this really needs its own section and spoiler rules.
that was why i stopped coming here,thought to check out how the situation is now and it is the same as ever.

Piyush

Lanaya
Nice tribute. I started the anime, got too anxious for the next episode, so started the manga, finished the manga and now anxious for the next episode and the next manga. :/

Same here bro. Waiting for next chapter. And whats worse, the chapter usually get released every 2 weeks only.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, that was just a fun parody....if you are interested in an actual tribute, watch this AMV

[youtube]SDEQIRct69c[/youtube]

spoiler free

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Non Non Biyori - Light hearted, feel good anime. Watch it if you want to relax. You will remember your childhood days.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Dragon Ball Super manga 007

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20151227/f4bf470593698fae2b11664a5c6fe770.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished watching Your Lie In April

Art is pretty good, so is the music. First thing I did was to get hold of the soundtrack. I feel that Animes relie much on piano score. It's a cultural thing to learn piano ? And I happen to like the duo of piano and Violin.

Story plunges down into all cliches you can imagine, and yet, before reaching the bottom it soars above and defies your usual line of thought. Cliched but not actually cliched kind of anime.

The direction and writing is so much good that you can draw inspiration from it for your own project.

Each episode has an arc of happy, sad, and again happy moment. I didn't like the repetition of scenes though. It gets boring after a while, especially midway.

Giving it a 9/10. Is it better than Toradora ? I guess not. May be I need to watch Toradora again to see.

Adding more, the story stays with you. Especially the last episode. Something is very memorable about the unfolding of story in last episode.
Took out some time. Finished this one today.
They really went that way with ending. Cliche? I dunno. I was expecting the surgery to be semi successful.
My score:
Story- 9/10
Music- 10/10
Characters- 9/10
Art- 8/10
Ah well. Watched an anime in one go after so many months and that too, "this type" of anime. I'll take good amount of time to get back on track.

Anyways, needed help. Can you share the mp3 of one of those piano background music which was being played almost every time some character was about to start his performance. Ep 19 13:30 to be precise

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Took out some time. Finished this one today.
They really went that way with ending. Cliche? I dunno. I was expecting the surgery to be semi successful.
My score:
Story- 9/10
Music- 10/10
Characters- 9/10
Art- 8/10
Ah well. Watched an anime in one go after so many months and that too, "this type" of anime. I'll take good amount of time to get back on track.

Anyways, needed help. Can you share the mp3 of one of those piano background music which was being played almost every time some character was about to start his performance. Ep 19 13:30 to be precise

Watch Non Non Biyori. It will bring you back to normal.

Your Lie In April is beautiful. Everything about is kind of perfect. After Toradora, this one hits the home.

Check you PM. I was away from forum.

Piyush

Lanaya
Watch Non Non Biyori. It will bring you back to normal.

Your Lie In April is beautiful. Everything about is kind of perfect. After Toradora, this one hits the home.

Check you PM. I was away from forum.

Thanks, will check this weekend.
And got the PM, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after finishing YLIA, some guys on r/anime suggested me to pick a comedy anime (I think NNBiyori is also SoL-Comedy anime). So I picked Seitokai Yakuindomo. It is totally different from any other comedy genre coz it has dirty jokes I think, so it worked pretty well that moment.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Can anyone tell me where I can find anime which are not very popular? I am looking for Betterman and few others, but can't find it anywhere. Even crunchyroll doesn't has them.

Top Bottom