Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dragon Ball Is Getting Its First New TV Anime in 18 Years

The first new Dragon Ball series in nearly 20 years will debut this July

holy freaking shiz, I really really hope bruce falcouner is gonna make the english soundtrack.. Also since this is after the defeat of majin buu, will the GT Story be totally non canon ? I really hope so, GT was crap

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
holy freaking shiz, I really really hope bruce falcouner is gonna make the english soundtrack.. Also since this is after the defeat of majin buu, will the GT Story be totally non canon ? I really hope so, GT was crap
Yes, it'll make GT non canon. Hoping if they have a timeskip in the new season, we get more of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (yes that's the new mode in Resurrection F movie) to see. :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Currently in 18/25 in Code Geass. Also started watching GTO. GTO is fun and CG is strategic! Watching 2 anime opposite to each other is a nice exp!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Currently in 18/25 in Code Geass. Also started watching GTO. GTO is fun and CG is strategic! Watching 2 anime opposite to each other is a nice exp!

Before starting season 2 of Code Geass, watch Akito The Exiled (or don't, your choice, I haven't watched them either) ova's as they take place between the 2 seasons.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Sure. Man, lot of things on PTW list and I have finished only 13 so far in 2 months. Guess I need to amp up the speed I guess!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
skip Akito The Exiled as it is ongoing & will finish in July.also series like code geass & death note really don't require side stories ova in my opinion.

Neo

Finished Tokyo Ghoul season 1 and 2. Great action although i didn't have much idea of whats going on. Overall i really enjoyed it! Waiting of season 3! any idea when is that going to happen?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished Code Geass R2. A solid 9/10 for me. And certainly will watch it in future again! R2 is a lot better than R1, although R1 is more logical than R2. Damn! Tokyo Maijin sucks!

Piyush

Lanaya
Mingo ain't beat yet. He still has his glasses on.
Burgess maybe looking to steal Ito Ito No mi from mingo and I hope Sabo gets in his way
For some reason I think only people with the will of D can have two powers. Just my wish.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
For some reason I think only people with the will of D can have two powers. Just my wish.
is there anyone apart from blackbeard with 2 fruit powers?? if not then, you may be right. Anyways it will be useless to give a new power to luffy considering he got a major upgrade 2 chapters ago. and then there is also awakening in queue for him

- - - Updated - - -

Mingo ain't beat yet. He still has his glasses on.
Burgess maybe looking to steal Ito Ito No mi from mingo and I hope Sabo gets in his way
that's dragging the arc too far.. that wretch should just die now ... this is getting even more annoying than croc

Piyush

Lanaya
is there anyone apart from blackbeard with 2 fruit powers?? if not then, you may be right. Anyways it will be useless to give a new power to luffy considering he got a major upgrade 2 chapters ago. and then there is also awakening in queue for him

Nope. And Im also guessing D means double , sounds funny though

Top Bottom