Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
finished The World God Only Knows...............

animes are time consuming so i mostly just read mangas :-( any good suggestions for mangas anyone?

and for horror manga "Uzumaki" is the best

@kisame did you watch "air gear" anime was very good but its manga in the end became pretty average

those damn *****es never completed it.............

ok guys i m really tired of unfinished leftover animes that never got any sequels so from now on suggest animes only with completed story arcs...........

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
finished catching up to Highschool Of The Dead manga. The mangaka needs to continue writing more chapters, the story is great. i was hoping that 2nd season of the anime will air soon.

Piyush

Lanaya
Suggest me some manga like Tu-Love Ru, Sora no Otoshimono, High School DxD ,.... having stories and not just sub-hentai stuff

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
guys should i stick to Rurouni Kenshin anime...coz the fights are not that good...animation too is not up to the mark after watching Samurai champloo and fate Zero...is the story any interesting later ?? :|

That is something for you to decide. If you can't live with the animation then you wont be able to enjoy it further.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
finished catching up to Highschool Of The Dead manga. The mangaka needs to continue writing more chapters, the story is great. i was hoping that 2nd season of the anime will air soon.

there will be 2nd season ??

i thought anime was finished..........

Suggest me some manga like Tu-Love Ru, Sora no Otoshimono, High School DxD ,.... having stories and not just sub-hentai stuff

The world god only knows
Kampfer
and many more are there i currently forgot the titles but see my MAL list......

*i.imgur.com/qTCZ7lv.gif

This show is awesome.

i recently finished this..... its Date A live na???

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

The mangaka got bored with the project and put it on hiatus. I doubt he will produce more chapters anytime soon.

AFAIK, High School of the Dead is not getting a second season.

Piyush

Lanaya
Gonna read mangas from now on because:
> Lack of time at my disposal
> Anime creators most of the time ruin the storyline

So started with Freezing, Highschool of the dead, Uzumaki, Chaos; Head, Claymore, Mushishi.
Continuing Gantz from I left it before

abhidev

Human Spambot
That is something for you to decide. If you can't live with the animation then you wont be able to enjoy it further.

I think I'll give a few more episodes a try and then decide whether to continue or not...initially I wasn't impressed much with Naruto too

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Well, I just watched the movie and that's it. Amazing fight mechanics. I faced a similar situation with Vagabond(No, there is no movie but the art, style and period of manga is outside my tastes)

Top Bottom