Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Neo

don't mean to be critical but many english dubs are just terrible.if you have to watch dubs then do read some reviews on popular anime forums or google before watching.i am saying this because regarding character's voice(especially girls) there is a huge difference between sub & dub versions not to mention meaning also(modified to suit american taste).

Exactly right. I stopped watching in dub after I saw Clannad's eng dub. It was horrible. Since then, subs all the way.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
animax use its own dubbing artists(usually asians proficient in english) instead of using official dvd dubbing(usually americans all the way) which in my experience is usually worse.

^^ That means I haven't really heard the real dubs in good quality :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes, that series was awesome.. I remember, I have watched every single episode of it .. too bad the voice actor of Aku died :( and the series was shut down..
There are reports of a SJ movie coming out.. :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
The show is a masterpiece. It is my first mech type anime.
Bad thing is I didnt download R2 and I'm now regretting it, should have downloaded it too .

Any good website where I can watch its shows without too much of trouble?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i should tell you that code geass R2 is not as good as 1st season but on its own it is still good.it's a popular series so it should be available on many sources.just search using google.

Piyush

Lanaya
i should tell you that code geass R2 is not as good as 1st season but on its own it is still good.it's a popular series so it should be available on many sources.just search using google.

Well I got many opinions regarding it , some also saying Code Geass= Death Note + Mechas. And many guys are saying R2>R1 in some ways while some are supporting opposite cause. I haven't gone for full reviews or anything but I do feel like the production house did some justice with R2 too.

Anyways I tried watchanimeon, animefreak, animeplus, etc... all are filled with ads and stuff with poor video mirror support.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, that series was awesome.. I remember, I have watched every single episode of it .. too bad the voice actor of Aku died :( and the series was shut down..
There are reports of a SJ movie coming out.. :D
My favorite show, such an awesome concept and aku rocked, period, I have the show but its stopped, I was hearing about a reboot.

Watching fate/stay night in English dub cos I couldn't get the subbed version. feels like I'm watching some random cartoon.
Without nihongo ....it just doesn't feel like anime. Argh. But I will bear it , for the love of the series.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
completed The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya amazing show i'll recommend it........

after watching everything, i really think its really kyon who has the power to manipulate reality....

the first episode episode 00 everyone will be thinking its dumb nonsense and useless but i think it really has some meaning to the whole story...

Top Bottom