Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

icebags

Technomancer
Honestly I kinda disliked Mushoku Tensei, he's a 30 y/o man in a child's body him having sexual thoughts about 8 y/o kids is just weirding me out. It doesn't help that the narration is by his 30 y/o self too.

Kuno desu GA, nani ka? I'm liking very much.
What other anime are u guys watching this season?

you are right. i was excited after watching first ep, but how the events are unfolding, meh. anyways, it still seems like having well designed plots, i guess.
apart from it, watching re:zero - starting life in another world and also that time i got reincarnated as a slime.

Guess what showed up today :D

what is there inside ?

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Nope, this is the Armored Trooper Votoms Perfect Soldier Box. Basically it contains five CDs of the Votoms franchise music, and another 20 blu rays with _all_ of the Votoms TV shows, OVAs and films remastered in high definition.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Buy yours today!

*www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/矢立肇/dp/B08KTLP593/

Amazon took a 23000 yen import fees deposit and another 3100 yen for shipping. I received my package within 4(!) days of shipping via DHL Express.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy yours today!

Amazon took a 23000 yen import fees deposit and another 3100 yen for shipping. I received my package within 4(!) days of shipping via DHL Express.
Is that really Rs.66k(assuming import fee deposit was over & above list price+shipping fee with no extra customs duty) ? :-o

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yes, the fees were over and above the list price.

Do bear in mind that the list price includes Japanese taxes which are deducted during checkout.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, the fees were over and above the list price.

Do bear in mind that the list price includes Japanese taxes which are deducted during checkout.
How did you paid for it, I mean was the transaction charged in yen because if that was the case then most cards have a 3.5% forex markup fee which is significant for such amount transaction. There is onecard(search for same in google play store) which has just 1% forex markup charge(but reward points are not much) & which you should be able to easily get(it is completely paperless process). There is also DCB niyo global prepaid card with zero forex markup(visa currency conversion charges still applicable though).
*www.goniyo.com/leisure/

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Guys where are you watching anime these days? Actually I want to watch Black Butler but cannot find where to watch.

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Buy yours today!

Were there any extra charges by Indian Customs? If not so I would really want to get some Bleach merchandises from Amazon japan.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
How did you paid for it, I mean was the transaction charged in yen because if that was the case then most cards have a 3.5% forex markup fee which is significant for such amount transaction. There is onecard(search for same in google play store) which has just 1% forex markup charge(but reward points are not much) & which you should be able to easily get(it is completely paperless process). There is also DCB niyo global prepaid card with zero forex markup(visa currency conversion charges still applicable though).
*www.goniyo.com/leisure/
I paid using Niyo Global, yes.

Were there any extra charges by Indian Customs? If not so I would really want to get some Bleach merchandises from Amazon japan.

The import fees deposit covers the customs charges. The carrier sends the bill to Amazon. If I were to receive the bill I would have not received the package in 4 days.

Top Bottom