Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Finished watching the K series. It was alright, but the forced fan service cheapened the experience.

EDIT: Also Banana Fish is a must-watch. Don't be put off by the shojo tag on wikipedia. The plot is very mature and high quality, and there is no overt yaoi content.

Once Viz reprints the manga I will grab it.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished watching the K series. It was alright, but the forced fan service cheapened the experience.

EDIT: Also Banana Fish is a must-watch. Don't be put off by the shojo tag on wikipedia. The plot is very mature and high quality, and there is no overt yaoi content.

Once Viz reprints the manga I will grab it.
Watched K first season years ago,will finish the 2nd season & movie later. Btw Viz reprints the manga? I thought they started doing digital prints for old manga as it is more cost effective & print is only used for latest/popular manga.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Btw Viz reprints the manga? I thought they started doing digital prints for old manga as it is more cost effective & print is only used for latest/popular manga.
They announced that they would reprint it. No word on when they will release it.

Neo

MY dudes Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai is so good! I cant stop laughing xDD
sometimes though makes me nostalgic of things i didnt even do though. good romance and good comedy. 10/10

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
MY dudes Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai is so good! I cant stop laughing xDD
sometimes though makes me nostalgic of things i didnt even do though. good romance and good comedy. 10/10
Seems good, may read the manga later in future.

Nerevarine

Hi, if you would like me to test on SS broadband\alliance can you provide complete list of websites to test on.

Thanks

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, if you would like me to test on SS broadband\alliance can you provide complete list of websites to test on.

Thanks
I think the link is there on that reddit link where the guy also posted a tool which can bypass this ban. Check it out once.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
The Supreme Court had once stated that only specific infringing URLs can be blocked. Why are the high courts engaging in wanton complete domain blocks?

Also, use HTTPS Everywhere on Firefox.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Supreme Court had once stated that only specific infringing URLs can be blocked. Why are the high courts engaging in wanton complete domain blocks?

Also, use HTTPS Everywhere on Firefox.
It was caused by Disney as they now also own some licensed anime & most of these blocked sites are also related to some non-anime disney copyrighted stuff so you can say they are collateral damage in disney's efforts to block their pirated content in India.

Nerevarine

It was caused by Disney as they now also own some licensed anime & most of these blocked sites are also related to some non-anime disney copyrighted stuff so you can say they are collateral damage in disney's efforts to block their pirated content in India.
Damn capitalist Mickey mouse

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If you could redo the Alphabet, how would you do it in Anime style?
This is for a personal project. Please fill this: Anime alphabet

Please try to keep one character/object per alphabet