Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Flash

Lost in speed
Got this Anime in recommendation somewhere, and i accept it's a bit fun and sentimental.

Rakshasa street

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Sure. I bought them off sellers on Amazon and Flipkart, including Atlantic Publishers. I had some credit card reward points to redeem :p

And just FYI, but Haika Soru is officially available in India because as a part of Viz Media they are distributed by Simon and Schuster over here.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Axis Bank Select. The reward ratio isn't that good. HDFC Bank's Regalia is much better. However I don't have an account in HDFC Bank so...

Also just got the Akira hardcover boxset (not unboxing it atm), Ghost in the Shell 1, 1.5 and 2 deluxe editions (boxset was unavailable) and I Want To Eat Your Pancreas.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Axis Bank Select. The reward ratio isn't that good. HDFC Bank's Regalia is much better. However I don't have an account in HDFC Bank so...

Also just got the Akira hardcover boxset (not unboxing it atm), Ghost in the Shell 1, 1.5 and 2 deluxe editions (boxset was unavailable) and I Want To Eat Your Pancreas.
Yeah,only good axis bank card is axis flipkart card(you should be able to get it since yoyu already have axis select card). Other good cards for online spends are sbi simplyclick card & icici amazon pay card.At least try to get one or all of these cards(you can get sbi simplyclick card against FD of min 20k with limit of 70% of FD with almost 100% guaranteed approval).

Are these boxset 100% same as Japanese version(I mean some design change specifically for India etc) ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
The Axis Select does give me a complementary priority pass, although I don't think I have used it much. Business Class comes with lounge access anyway and I do get free domestic lounge access without Priority Pass anyway.

The annual fee is what ticks me off TBH.

Next year I am going to see if I can get a lifetime free Amex.

I did not buy those books in India, family got them for me from Kinokuniya in Singapore. Also I don't think manga is edited for an India release.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed 'That time i got reincarnated as a Slime'. Good to see a protagonist with incredible superpowers (especially Predator) and cool animation.

Now started 'Ushio and Tora', which i came across, after reading some article. Based on 2-3 episodes so far, it's like a buddy comedy series with supernatural spin, except that your buddy is a monster. Searched this thread for this anime, and seems nobody watched/commented about this.

Top Bottom