Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

flyingcow

Shibe
@flyingcow
For action with good plot, Fate/Zero is recommended.
Psycho-Pass:If you like futuristic settings.Story is based around people protecting law enforcement system and people opposing it.
Mushishi:If you like episodic animes.Zero action.Interesting stories around different types of mushi(insects).
Kaze no Stigma:Typical shonen with a powerful protagonist.But its enjoyable.
yeah i like action animes ty
have you watched mushishi?? how is it? seems interesting but is it a must watch?

and about fate zero, does it have a short story(20-30)? i like animes with a short story ex death note etc with good story the long ones seem to milk the story and have too many useless fillers

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,many people recommend full metal alchemist:brotherhood over the old one since new one follows manga more closely so why you suggested older one(no spoilers as i have yet to see the newer brotherhood series).

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,many people recommend full metal alchemist:brotherhood over the old one since new one follows manga more closely so why you suggested older one(no spoilers as i have yet to see the newer brotherhood series).

Because just because Brotherhood is better doesn't mean the old one is bad or deserves no love.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
he wants the absolutely must watch animes :)
It's a must watch :)

Keeping slice of life anime out because I'm not sure how much he'll enjoy those. Otherwise I know a few that are must-watch.

*static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120731143612/gundam/images/a/a6/Delta_Kai_-_Front_View.jpg

Isn't this the coolest looking mecha ever?

snap

Lurker
*static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090221091958/gurennlagann/images/5/5f/TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg
:-D

btw i read this manga Aku no Hana any views on the manga or the anime? the manga is pretty good.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Wakarimashita ;)

^ what anime are those 2 from??

The second one seems to be from Gurren Lagann.

My pictures is of the Delta Gundam Kai. You won't find him in any anime. But it's a part of the Universal Century timeline in Mobile Suit Gundam, which starts with Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (new upcoming anime, and existing manga that replace the old Mobile Suit Gundam anime from 1979).

So far, the only way to get a Delta Gundam Kai, is to either get this or to buy the HGUC model kit, apart from a PS3 Game DLC. For the model kit I can provide you links to sellers.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*e.thumbs.redditmedia.com/RUZOT9aBt3vG2qJX.jpg

So, who all saw this coming?

You know the answer if you're following Gundam Build Fighters. If you're not, then you're a sorry lot that needs to watch it.

snap

Lurker
anyone know mangas like "Jin" and "nobunaga no chef" or even the manga "Again" i mean going back in time?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Finally in the next episode of Shippuden... the real face behind Tobi's face will be revealed :D

I already know who that is... unfortunately read somewhere online :(

Piyush

Lanaya
The way it is piling up now (upcoming and oldies) I dont think I'll ever be able to catch up with mine either. :cry: :cry:

FATE ZERO was amazing

BTW who's catching Little Busters: Refrain?

I didnt like Amnesia though...

LB: Refrain is a sequel to its previous story? I played the VN, so have no idea about anime content sequence

Top Bottom