Android phone with best camera under 20k

mandar5

Youngling
thanks for info Desiibond....
I am fixed at galaxy s...wl hav to wait till 15th for my bday....

btw has galaxy s got 2.3 update ??

ssb1551

Technomancer
Lots :
Galaxy S has a 4" , 480×800 resolution Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16GB internal memory , 720p video recording , 1GHz proccessor , DivX/Xvid support...to name a few!!!there are others too..just read a review in gsmarena or similar sites!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ace = 2.2
Galaxy S = 2.3

yes. S2 brings in major H/W changes. and 29-30k may look steep for a mobile but in the end its worth it. but if you can wait. Sensation is launched at same price as S2. so S2 price should come down to 28k by the end of this month.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ace is 2.2 and S is 2.1?

I meant android os version?

is it worth spending xtra 10k for s2 over s1?

1. Processing power: dual core CPU, more RAM and ROM means that the SII is much much faster and can do multitasking without any lag. And being a dual core processor, the power consumption should go down as the processor won't be at heavy usage and that reduces the power consumed by the processor.
2. Display: the SAMOLED+ is much much much better, thanks to Samsung for moving from inferior Pentile matrix to Real Stripe (more info here: Galaxy S II and Galaxy S screens compared at the subpixel level (video) -- Engadget)
3. build: one major complaint with the SGS was the real panel build quality. The SGS II is not only thinner, it is stronger and is not a fringerprint/scratch magnet.
4. Bluetooth: while SGS has BT v3.0, it's not a high speed BT. Yes, v3.0+HS that SGSII has provide lot lot higher speeds
5. Camera: more mps, LED flash, 1080p recording. way way better
6. Much better battery life
7. There are few other things too like better GPS etc.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well BT 3.0 AFAIK uses Bt 2.1 enhanced + WiFi for file sharing which increases the speed.

Ace = please don't buy

Top Bottom