android phone in d range of 10k to 15k???

pein137

Right off the assembly line
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i m planning to buy a mobile with a maximum budget of 15k!!!!!!!ONLY ANDROID OS!!!!!!!!!
please suggest me.......recommecded brands r samsung n sony........
plz reply..........
or shud i wait for 2 or 3 months to get t best cell??????

jain_pranav

Broken In
1.Sony Xperia X8
2.Samsung galaxy 3
3.HTC Wildfire

I'll prefer x8 over the other two phones is just coz of HVGA screen of X8 which trust me makes a really huge difference over QVGA screens of other two not only in terms of app support but also color display.
Currently it is on 1.6 android but i expect a 2.1 update soon considering the other xperia family has got the updates.

If to choose between htc wildfire or samsung galaxy 3,there isnt much difference.
I'll prefer samsung galaxy 3 but few people prefer wildfire cause of the looks.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Check the new phones that Dell released recently.

Dell announces XCD28 & XCD35 for Rs. 10,900 and Rs. 16,990 respectively

Gollum

Collector

both of those phones are not as good as at least xperia.
Also xperia has only a screen to offer that too without multitouch. But it has only 168mb ram and 128mb internal storage compared to g3's 256mb ram and 512mb internal storage. G3's cpu is faster at 667mhz and will be getting android2.2 update as compared to sony's 600mhz cpu and max upgradation to android2.1

Forgot to mention that g3 is a divx certified phone. Screen does not mean everything. Even wildfire looks good with the lowest of screen resolution.

Last edited:

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
I wud suggest you to wait for 2-3 months, as:
1. Nokia is becoming aggressive again and has release some nice mobiles, so as to hold their market shares intact other manufacturers wud hav to come up with some more good phones too.
Motorola will be releasing around 5 handsets with android :).
2. Prices of current mobiles are expected to decrease.
3. May be your budget wil increase in this 2-3 months :-D.

Gollum

Collector
I wud suggest you to wait for 2-3 months, as:
1. Nokia is becoming aggressive again and has release some nice mobiles, so as to hold their market shares intact other manufacturers wud hav to come up with some more good phones too.
Motorola will be releasing around 5 handsets with android :).
2. Prices of current mobiles are expected to decrease.
3. May be your budget wil increase in this 2-3 months :-D.
got any links to motorolla phone release news? I wanna take a look.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Motorola announces FLIPSIDE, SPICE and BRAVO smartphones - GSMArena.com news

Take look at other motorola upcoming phones at gsmarena - motorola phones page too.

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.

BOSS,
one more point to note here is tht both of these mobiles r just only branded by DELL but not manufactured by it.
both of these cell phones are manufactured by ZTE named blade and racer.

i think in my opinion u shud wait for huawei ideos , x6 n x5.
from which ideos and x6 apeals me most bcos ideos is roumered around 6k and x6 for 15k.
m too waiting for ideos although my budget is around 12 k but rest i'll save for another new mobile in one year.:idea::idea::idea:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
both of those phones are not as good as at least xperia.
Also xperia has only a screen to offer that too without multitouch. But it has only 168mb ram and 128mb internal storage compared to g3's 256mb ram and 512mb internal storage. G3's cpu is faster at 667mhz and will be getting android2.2 update as compared to sony's 600mhz cpu and max upgradation to android2.1

Forgot to mention that g3 is a divx certified phone. Screen does not mean everything. Even wildfire looks good with the lowest of screen resolution.

cough! care to explain why they are note good? When you are getting a device from Dell that has 3.5" screen (at 480x800 proper screen resolution), runs 2.1, has decent camera, onboard memory for 15k. And yes, display means a lot in mobile phone. The richness of UI otherwise goes waste.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Froyo-driven Huawei IDEOS X5 and IDEOS X6 unleashed - GSMArena.com news

@paradisevikas
Yeah, these phones are supercool - with supercool features and supercool price.

@pein
Take a look at these phones. Aren't they worth waiting???

OP
P

pein137

Right off the assembly line
tyvm guyzz 4 all yuour suggestions!!!!!!!
m using sony ericcsson k550i rite nw n liked it vry much!!!!!
so my first priority was d x8 only........
but no multitouch n 1.6 update little disapponted......
so may b i will wait 4 couple of months 2 c hw it goes on!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom