Android phone for 20,000 k

panvirgo89

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

Please help me out because i am really confused.

I have a budget of 20,000 max/- i was looking for google nexus s but unfortunately it's out of stock in flip kart and letsbuy from last 15 days.
I did write a mail to flip kart and letsbuy but no info on when nexus s would be back in stock.

Coming from a SE phone sound quality is of real importance to me. I have a Brainwavz m2 earphones and i am looking for something with really good sound quality .

I am ready to rom my nexus s with voodoo sound custom rom and i am really dying to try out the true vanilla andriod experience , being a techie and all

but nexus s is out of stock and where i can find it prices are really insane something like 26,000 . 20,000 is the max i can shell out.

I read some where that nexus s is discontinued , do you guys have any info regarding availability of nexus s and, how is the samsung galaxy s.

I really really really want a nexus s but my patience is been tested.

I am looking for nexus s from last 15 days. But if nexus s wont be in stock for a long - long time then please suggest me some options.

Real good sound quality , android experience

aroraanant

Explorer
You can buy it fron ebay and i have heard that it is available in the market.
Or if u can extend ur budget then u can go for HTC Incredible S for 23k

OP
P

panvirgo89

the ebay listing for google nexus s is it safe to buy from ?

and in case of any issues where shall i go to claim the warranty ? I live in bombay ... so samsung service center will do right ?

and the service center do ask for the bill of the mobile phone ? so in that case the bill provided to me by ebay shall do ?.

And the sound quality of galaxy s and nexus s is almost same right ? i will apply custom rom ' voodoo ' to nexus s :?:

tousif

Journeyman
if u want a plain android version just go wid nexus s... a good VFM phone...
easily available at ebay.

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
Or you can check out the Galaxy S i9000 whose price has dropped below 20K recently...Its Super Amoled display will blow you away though the fone has no flash and has some problems with its GPS
Flipkart.com: Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Mobile

OP
P

panvirgo89

Thank you so much for your input and time guys :)

got my nexus s finally ! God it's gorgeous. Love it

But damn i am confused coming from a sony SE 3 year old phone it feels like i am using a new computer for the first time. :-D

Every thing's so different ,so different from all the mobile OS out there.

Closing off this thread :)

Appreciate your time guys .

Cheers!!

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
@ ↑

Congrats !
u got it so quickly... purchased online or at retail shop and wht price did u pay ??

Top Bottom