Android Phone @ 10K

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
I wanna buy an Android phone with a budget of 10,000. Please suggest some good phones.
I found some like Karbonn A9+, Sony Xperia Tipo, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC xplorer.
I am unable decide which mobile should I buy.
Please Help :-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?

If possible plz provide cheapest place where I can get it

Minion

Conversation Architect
I wanna buy an Android phone with a budget of 10,000. Please suggest some good phones.
I found some like Karbonn A9+, Sony Xperia Tipo, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC xplorer.
I am unable decide which mobile should I buy.
Please Help :-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?

If possible plz provide cheapest place where I can get it

Sony Tipo build quality is good. battery last for 2 days with moderate use.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
with a budget of 10k , dont go with desi brands,
go for samsung or sony or lg.

ace is a good choice, my friend is using it, works great..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
acc to me Karbonn A9+ trumps Tipo in build quality? check em out. mmx A110 is cool too, huge screen though, if you are into such stuff
y no like desi brands, nokia has a factory near chennai, it's more desi than these outsourcers

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
seriously ^ to me it just looks as if he went for brand value and ignored all other major aspects in a phone like
1) performance
2) screen size
3) battery life
4) value for money
5) camera

just saying though !

Moreover sony recently said it in an announcement that they are leaving low end mobile market as its not suited the sony's standards and they would leave it to other manufacturers !

now i hope you know what this staement shows about sony's ideology, they don't actually make very good phones to begin with in the pre 15k range moreover now they feel its not suited to their brand value to make such models !

The fact is they have taken a punch to the face due to all that competition in the market in the pre 15k range and now are just making excuses !

aroraanant

Explorer
Its better to pick a sony phone over any Indian brand, and there is no phone better than that in that particular range in HTC and Samsung so that is the only option left and I am not aware about Huawei so won't comment on that

ParaXite

Power User
Its better to pick a sony phone over any Indian brand, and there is no phone better than that in that particular range in HTC and Samsung so that is the only option left and I am not aware about Huawei so won't comment on that

Couldn't agree more. Indian manufactured phones are suspicious. I prefer HTC/Samsung/Sony any day to Micromax/Karbonn etc.

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
I think you guys are just paranoid :p
anyways your wish, the only 2 issues i see about the biggest Indian mobile brand micromax is less service centres and relatively high rf radiation from its older phones(do note that nobody has confirmed till now that A110 produces such high level RF radiation) !

Top Bottom