Android or Windows

sujoyp

Grand Master
Bro too much media files like filling up 8 gb songs and video will definitely make phones lag...fill up less and u will be happy:mrgreen:

But u need a pure business phone then U can take a look at E72 or E71 they r very good..

Blackberry have their own OS...but blackberrys r locked with service providers

red dragon

Master troll
Slightly increase your budget and buy Legend,if you want to try winmo get hd2,it is definitely overpriced but probably the only winmo device with least issues.

duh

Broken In
Dude comparing Android to Windows is an insult to Android platform!
remember the days of BSOD, heck in olympics they had a BSOD in the opening ceremony. this is mobile. what will it be for WinMO?
WMSOD (Windows Mobile Screen Of Death)...
i need a landline. even if i give support for windows more than Linux or BSD or *nix? i still preffer FOSS for development.
kino is a failure. some organizations never learn to make their product stable then secure it. duh!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
remember the days of BSOD, heck in olympics they had a BSOD in the opening ceremony. this is mobile. what will it be for WinMO?
WMSOD (Windows Mobile Screen Of Death)...
i need a landline. even if i give support for windows more than Linux or BSD or *nix? i still preffer FOSS for development.
kino is a failure. some organizations never learn to make their product stable then secure it. duh!

duh, cool down! You are doing the exact same thing that previous FOSS fans did on this forum. nauseate everyone with ridiculous posts. You want to suggest, suggest a phone and give some sane reasons. Plain and simple!

duh

Broken In
duh, cool down! You are doing the exact same thing that previous FOSS fans did on this forum. nauseate everyone with ridiculous posts. You want to suggest, suggest a phone and give some sane reasons. Plain and simple!

have you heard of open moko? if you havent then google up, STFG, looks like you are here to show off your super skills. thanks i will buy it later, but before i buy your rant i will browse others and see if i would like to buy theirs over you.
thank you very much.
and number two if you do a little STFG google up for open celephone.
TuxPhone - TuxPhone
and now cut your crap monsieur, this is how the free firmware of all the latest open source be it open moko or maemo or meego or andriod arrived. so sir before you show me again your ANTI-FOSS, cut the crap and go to loo and get your pants all creamy. i am not here to bow down to you.
and my point here? i want to customise my phone the way i want, if i had to go for andriod or other? why will i scream for a open hardware phone? huh, well i am mad so teh bond the one who is licenced to rant may rant with his rant girl. i am not his girl friend so sorry. keep it to yourself.
thanks but no thanks.
and then again, i want these hardware? because i dont want this nagging restriction that nagging restriction. i want to live my cell phone life freely, like how i am planning to replace the insyde bios (EFI) with coreboot. if you dont like freedom? your choice. but dont strangle other's neck and stuff your ideas on.
keep your bond attitude tucked in your pocket, if i see it i will just give a big duh. thanks.
this is a free world forum, and here i (HOPE) i have my freedom of speech and the liberty to express my thoughts like others, so please dont suffocate with your ideas.
and suggesting phones? its biols down to whats the budget and whats the like, i can recommend and not suggest, i am not one to suggest and forcelly suggest. you like andriod good for you. i dont. i want a proper arm with linux so i can apply grsec on arm and i can do what i want.
still got a problem, go rant, and i care no damn about you either.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, duh...like I said on the other thread, sometimes you tend to deviate from the topic. Consider this as a warning this time.

duh

Broken In

well, duh...like I said on the other thread, sometimes you tend to deviate from the topic. Consider this as a warning this time.
aite, i chew the chill pill. and besides its 11:28 pm, time to hit sack. night.

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
I check out Blackberry, But they are locked with some Plans, cant change my Phone number rite now, I have got a big contact list.

Now, Another thing that is moving in my mind, How much integration I can get in Windows with a windows mobile

like remote desktop, I got wifi in office, so some thing atleast remote screening is required some times

Top Bottom