Android launcher with most used or recently installed app drawer sorting method?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Basically I am looking for a launcher replacement app that allows me to sort the app drawer into ascending, descending alphabetical, recently installed, most used ways.

I like Nova Launcher but it does not seem to provide this option.

Could you suggest anything?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Use 360 launcher. It has all the features you are looking for. You can sort in alphabetical order, newly installed first, earliest installed first and Recently used. You can also hide unwanted apps. There are lots of customizations too.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Apex launcher
Has the same ui and feel as nova but has better gestures and also the most used sorting option
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/13/a75fcbf905f12d4f4bc05b34f17db3bb.jpg

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for the delayed reply. Tapatalk failed to alert me about updates.

I continued the search beyond suggestions here. I already had Apex installed but it does not let me change the sort order right from the launcher itself.

I located Dodol Launcher with which I am most happy right now. But but but, just after I installed it and used for few days, it got bought by LINE and is called Line Launcher now. Worried about its future.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Use 360 launcher. It has all the features you are looking for. You can sort in alphabetical order, newly installed first, earliest installed first and Recently used. You can also hide unwanted apps. There are lots of customizations too.
Tried that. Something did not feel right.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Okay. How do I go about? They do not support internet banking and I do not have a credit card. Actually I am a bit reluctant to out my debit card info to Google.

khalil1210

In the zone
Snapdeal sells gift cards. You can buy from them and redeem the gift card in your play store.

link : Snapdeal.com - Online shopping India- Discounts - shop Online Perfumes, Watches, sunglasses etc

$hadow

Geek in making
Okay. How do I go about? They do not support internet banking and I do not have a credit card. Actually I am a bit reluctant to out my debit card info to Google.

I have 2 CC and one of my debit card with google. Just select always password requirement and you will be just fine otherwise there is that option of buying card as well.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Basically I am looking for a launcher replacement app that allows me to sort the app drawer into ascending, descending alphabetical, recently installed, most used ways.

I like Nova Launcher but it does not seem to provide this option.

Could you suggest anything?

You should try the Arrow launcher from Microsoft. It's currently in beta and not on the Play store. However, you can download it and change to it using an app such as Home Chooser.

More info and download link: This is Microsoft's Arrow Launcher for Android (download APK) - Microsoft News

I've tried it. It is actually pretty good.

Top Bottom