Android for 22k

Sparky19

Broken In
Guys i am looking for my first android with a max budget of 22k. Last month i had created a thread and had finalized on Samsung Galaxy R. Later i went to Croma twice to have a feel of the device before placing an order on Flipkart.
Somehow i was not very happy with the device. To start with it never felt like a 22k phone in hand. In comparison even a HTC wildfire s felt absolutely solid in hand. Felt something was amiss in this. I am not able to express exactly.
Software wise no issues though, it was very fluid and response was great in comparison to Galaxy Sl and such like 1ghz phones.

Now the Dilemma : I am like totally confused because there are no vfm phones in this price range apart from Galaxy R. 21k is not a small amount and i don't want to buy my first droid half heartedly.
Will there be any phones to be launched in this price bracket any time soon ? If so then i am willing to wait for a month.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
xperia arc, xperia play, iphone 3gs are also an option. play with them in the store, you can decide what feels right to you

red dragon

Master troll
Galaxy R is not that build quality wise.
Though feels cheap and fragile...the plastic body is pretty strong actually.
htc phones feel good in hand but that's about it.
Bad battery(even in their flagship XE)which goes hand in hand with the stupid sense u.u and very poor sound quality.

I will choose a GalaxyR any day over a htc premium phone.

You can look into Arc also.
Check xperia play personally(the one I saw had disgusting screen)if you find the screen o.k,it is also a good option.
Sound quality is excellent in Play.

OP
S

Sparky19

Broken In
Thanks for the reply guys. Actually had chosen Galaxy R over the above mentioned phones.

The situation for me is like either a Galaxy R(best available for price but half hearted) or a newly launched phone. I am willing to wait for a month if any similar speced phones are coming by. So would like to know more about them, if any.

Top Bottom