Android for 15k

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
So one should buy a phone that has an awesome screen res bundled with a VGA Camera and 300 Mhz processor!?

Processor is the primary checkpoint mate.

Please list for me a couple of phone which have awesome screen resolution but run on 300 MHz...

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^ Dont give him such a hard time:wink:
BTW if 640*360 can be considered as AWESOME resolution then most S60V5 like N97 featured the same resolution though the processors are clocked at higher side of 300mhz--434Mhz to be exact.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
BTW if 640*360 can be considered as AWESOME resolution then most S60V5 like N97 featured the same resolution though the processors are clocked at higher side of 300mhz--434Mhz to be exact.

S60 is designed for 200-300Mhz processors. now some have 1Ghz processor but even Nokia knows that it can't use more than 500Mhz and lack of graphics chip means it'll remain plain slow.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Neo V - Poor general build quality. Worst are the flaps/covers on top - just thin plastic. Would most likely break off soon. And I don't think they can be replaced.

HTC One V - No magnetometer. That makes GPS half as useful. Don't buy if navigation is important.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Its just barely ok. But as I said the flaps on top are the worst. Once they break off the phone will look real bad from the top and since they have provided flaps, its just likely that dust whatever else from the top may travel somewhere where its not supposed in, inside the phone's innards. Just a possibility...

Remember the Optimus One's dust issue?

Tamoghno

Padawan
neo V is available for ~15k at ebay pretty often. maybe you could go with that. but otherwise i'd agree spend a little more and get HTC One V

mitraark

Decrepit
since its for my mom's usage, dont think processor should matter much to her.but i want to give the best available in the budget.

HTC One V Most defintitely. She will only care about the looks , and HTC One V is excellent. It's interface , HTC Sence UI 4 is also very nice.

Top Bottom