Android browser fo new orkut

Ankit07

Banned
I tried dolphin browser hd,opera mobile,skyfire 4,miren,UC browser,firefox & orkut application(latest which supports comm.)

Only dolphin hd after changing user agent to desktop mode able to reply sometimes in comm. & many times a new tab opens when I try to type something in reply box!

I just want to reply in communities properly!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmm, then I think stopping the use of Orkut is the only solution.

Move onto Facebook.

OP
Ankit07

Ankit07

Banned
hmm, then I think stopping the use of Orkut is the only solution.

Move onto Facebook.

Not a big problem for me cause I m getting my old pc bach which my tau ji snatched from me more than 1.5 yrs ago otherwise I will be getting a lappy after 2 weeks:p

And I hate facebook

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Also you can try Google Plus.

In fact, I would advice you to try Google Plus android app first. It's very well designed.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok man. I really didn't wanted to say it.. but you need to get out of the sh!t you are in. Orkut is no longer even a choice for people today as a social networking site. It's just a sea of spam everywhere, coupled with colorful pages that looks like we are in a Nursery wonderland of a school.

It's not like I hate Orkut. I am just saying it's not a preferred choice of communication anymore. I doubt if anyone on TDF even really use it!

OP
Ankit07

Ankit07

Banned
Ok man. I really didn't wanted to say it.. but you need to get out of the sh!t you are in. Orkut is no longer even a choice for people today as a social networking site. It's just a sea of spam everywhere, coupled with colorful pages that looks like we are in a Nursery wonderland of a school.

It's not like I hate Orkut. I am just saying it's not a preferred choice of communication anymore. I doubt if anyone on TDF even really use it!

I have some comm. Which r almost every time active;)

I use to go there for chatting as I didnt added frnds in my pro.

P.S- now I even tried boat,maxthon,ninesky,netfront life but none of them worked :(

OP
Ankit07

Ankit07

Banned
Maybe because devs don't like to develop apps for an outdated social network.
Sorry.

In the next update of orkut app. 99% chances to use comm.;)

Current version is buggy for comm. :|

Even if dolphin gives a major update to its browser engine then also I will be able to reply in comm.

Top Bottom