Android Between 35k to 40k

Kiss

Journeyman
Hi Guys... My frnd wants to buy a phone within 40k..

1. Budget? - 35k to 40K
2. Display type and size? - Touchscreen, > 4"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Touchscreen
4. Preferred choice of brand? - Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). - touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. flash, frontcam, 8mp+
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). -Strictly Android !!
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. - 3G, GPS
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? - Infact all apps.. :p
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? - ALL.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, etc.
12. Any other info that you want to share - he is a friend of mine. Who would basically use it for games, multimedia, Heavy Internet useage.....

HELP Please!! :D

Also
Please give a Reason for the Choices you make... :)

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Galaxy S4....Better performance compared to any other Android device, more smart features, premium feel, more options of accessories, better developer support, and Samsung brand.

.jRay.

Youngling
Galaxy S4....Better performance compared to any other Android device, more smart features, premium feel, more options of accessories, better developer support, and Samsung brand.

Premium feel??? You mean cheap feel!! And one has a good support too, more will come in future..

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Neither is s4

S4 is available for 37.5k in FK after 5% discount. Plus free flipcover is available with 0% easy EMI option.

Premium feel??? You mean cheap feel!! And one has a good support too, more will come in future..

To each his own. I have used 3 HTC devices now and I can defintely tell that Samsung quality is much better than HTC anyday. I had to change 3 HTC devices in 2 years due to bad hardware.

HTC One doesn't match S4 feature-wise or hardware specs when compared to S4. S4 is simply the superior of the two.

Also the camera of HTC One is nothing to write about. See the reviews in GSMArena to understand what I'm talking about.

.jRay.

Youngling
S4 is available for 37.5k in FK after 5% discount. Plus free flipcover is available with 0% easy EMI option.

To each his own. I have used 3 HTC devices now and I can defintely tell that Samsung quality is much better than HTC anyday. I had to change 3 HTC devices in 2 years due to bad hardware.

HTC One doesn't match S4 feature-wise or hardware specs when compared to S4. S4 is simply the superior of the two.

Also the camera of HTC One is nothing to write about. See the reviews in GSMArena to understand what I'm talking about.

Camera is not at par, but specs are similar, also if you're paying up 40k for a phone specs shouldn't be the only deciding factor, i mean lenovo k900 has better specs than s4 and better benchmarks. So specs apart feel and user experience also matter.

.jRay.

Youngling
^Speaking of which, how good a deal is the Lenovo K900 for 29k ?

Quite good if you like the phone. I didn't hold the phone in my hand so dont know about build quality, ui seems ok, can find a workaround for it. Overall its a good phone but make sure to get a hands on.

aroraanant

Explorer
As well all know when we compare S4 and One in terms of looks then One wins undoubtedly.
S4 and One are same specs wise.
Now if anyone is spending 40k in a device then that should give a premium look and feel, and HTC One deos that while S4 doesn't.
So I hope now the point is clear.HTC One it is.

Top Bottom