1. Budget?
under 10k
2. Display type and size?
dosent matter
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
except nokia and LG
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
dosent matter but if possible qwerty
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
just basic clicking some regular things if possible front cam too
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
strictly android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3G and 2G wifi GPRS bluetooth USB EDGE and pushmail if available
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
flash GPS or A-GPS
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
multimedia, general use and bit of gaming + development
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
motorola fire XT( heard a few rumors about its kernel problem), samsung galaxy Y duos, galaxy pro duos
12. Any other info that you want to share
if possible suggest a dual sim phone, currently I'm using a micromax Q5 which i generally used for multimedia and texting purpose. i will be using my andro for development too. in addition to that i would like to have a equalizer in the music player. :razz::razz::razz:

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
Well htc explorer is an excellent value for money.
But i have a small request up your budget and buy a xperia u.
I am regretting after i brought explorer i should have waited but the idiot inside me took over due to android fever. :lol::lol::lol:
I mean you get double of almost everything Wvga screen , dual core , awesome design etc. think about it...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well htc explorer is an excellent value for money.
But i have a small request up your budget and buy a xperia u.
I am regretting after i brought explorer i should have waited but the idiot inside me took over due to android fever. :lol::lol::lol:
I mean you get double of almost everything Wvga screen , dual core , awesome design etc. think about it...

yes and it cost 8k X 2 BTW :) so if you spend double, you get double. for 8k Explorer is a good deal. At least most of its competitors are stuck with ARM V6 processor and crappy QVGA disply.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Take ace and give it boring looks and a bad 5MP camera. You have XT. Unless you need the extra 0.3", stick to Explorer.

techlover

In the zone
Fire XT though has better specs ..but doesnt have good performance ...they are not so many good reviews on it ...

better increase a litttle and go Sony Live with Walkman around 11-12k :)

Top Bottom