Andhra Pradesh government plans 15 Mbps broadband service at Rs 150/month

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Whats good about these plans is it can be availed in Towns which have been restricted to only Tier1 cities till now. Looking forward for real customer feedback.

Should be accessible to public by August.

Hrishi

Guys does the ping increase after FUP ? If not, I would love to have the third plan :(
Ping is not related with bandwidth speed as such. Latency is the time it takes for a data packet from origin PC to destination PC and return back with pong/reply. It's the total round-trip time for a packet.

Bandwidth on the other hand is the width of your line/channel - it will determine how much data can flow in a given time frame usually Seconds.

A good connection is one with low latency/ping and high bandwidth.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nellore Welcomes you :winking_NF:

*s24.postimg.org/foprnq0k5/screenshot_www_acttv_in_2016_03_26_04_51_31.png

Nellore is Tier 3 city and can be lived with a mere 15k income also.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ACT plans other than Bangalore are really good. In bangalore its almost same as Airtel(atleast the cheaper ones).

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Good News for AP people, but what about Telangana?
Telangana Govt was in talks with Google.. But last i heard they had issues with RoW costs for laying infrastructure.

Another one is they're using water lines to lay fiber and connect it to villages.

Prolly just PR i guess, No action only words.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Sounds too good to be true. Hyd don't need subsidized plans where all of them can afford 1k/m for good net. In other places where just to stay connect we spend more than 1000+ for decent plan like 512 kbps - 1 mbps, AP Govt issuing such statements make us more despair.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sounds too good to be true. Hyd don't need subsidized plans where all of them can afford 1k/m for good net. In other places where just to stay connect we spend more than 1000+ for decent plan like 512 kbps - 1 mbps, AP Govt issuing such statements make us more despair.

Out of 10 cities in AP 4 cities already have ACT Broadband. ACT needs to expand to the remaining cities in AP. Check the Link here:ACT Broadband | Broadband High Speed | Internet Connection | Internet Plans | Internet Broadband | Broadband Bangalor
Where there is ACT Broadband BSNL also implemented competitive plans in AP & Hyderabad.

If AP govt implements what AP CM Mr. Chandrababu Naidu said before then there would be healthy competition which will be very good to all AP people.
Don't despair but pray that ACT Broadband comes to your city as soon as possible.

Top Bottom