An opera question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone
Is there anyway that i may use my internet download manager with this browser as i really hate that it by default does the download which is very very slow.....So is there anyway that i may integrate my current download manager with the browser?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes, You can integrate IDM with Opera.

Internet Download Manager supports all these browsers. Please note that you may need to enable "Use advanced browser integration" option in order to use IDM with Mozilla or Opera browsers. If it doesn’t help, please check that NPIDMan1.dll and NPIDMan2.dll files exist in “\Plugins” subfolder ("Program\Plugins\" for Opera) of Mozilla root folder. If these files do not exist, please download them from the links above and place them to the browser Plugins folder. Make sure that corresponding "Integrate IDM into browsers" box is checked for your browser in IDM Options->General. For older versions of Opera browser, you may need to select preferences in "Opera->File->Preferences->Multimedia->Find_plug-ins..."

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^flashget is best download manager for opera.you can find many more plugin from here
*www.opera.com/docs/plugins/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom