An Le Old game Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am just going to express my thoughts about the game Street Racing Syndicate..

Yep, most of u know about the game and since i am not a race-liking gamer, no chance for me to know about it... Yes, i pick this game two months before and i cant get any time to play it coz i am busy with the project from the day of the purchase...But for the past few days i get Day Off and i was just trying this game along with my regular games like Cinema Tycoon Movie Mania 2 Deluxe,Zeus and Capitalism II. FYI The game was released at 2005:shock:..(I am posting reveiw of such an old game...).The game was developed and published by NAMCO.

Gameplay(7/10)
The core of every game.. The game play just resembles the NFS : Underground but the races looks really good. Unless UG here we race for respect,money and one new addition for hot babes(I love em all...:D). Once you start the career you have option to choose between the crew races and we can earn respect points by finishing each crew races(each contains three races) in first place... In the middle, we can also accept wagers of the co-racers. Its a nice addition in the game.But after some time, you may feel getting bored with the game as the races of the crew looks repetitive...The new cool feature is hook-up with girl friends.There is about 12 babes and we have to unlock them all by win the respect challenge of each girls and we hook-em by taking them to race...For each race win, a video of girl friend is unlocked.There is almost 60 videos among which 15 were bikini videos..:D.. Thats really a new innovation by them..And the regular chips like Police chase was almost ended up busted, coz if police comes closer to you, your car automatically stops responding. Big problem here..Car modifition is just like NFS : underground... Seems OK..

Graphics(8/10)
Eventhough its a old game its graphics looks awesome. It's pretty closer to UG.. The world details are so good and car looks better.Since i play it in my lappy, i am unable to play it with all the settings high..Yes, if i turn on all the settings to high, i got only 20-25fps, that'll even get reduced at some point.So i just turn off some options.But when i tested in my home PC (the config is at my siggy) it rans pretty cool and the graphics looks awesome for such a old game...Especially the babes looks hot but not as hot as one in MostWanted...:D

I got some respect points too....

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/6797/racepintsfo4.th.jpg

Hmm... A Free Roam around the City

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/1484/pic1vc8.th.jpg

The garage....!!

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/3898/garagexy5.th.jpg

My Girl Friend starts the race....

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/4611/babyinracebz1.th.jpg

Most interesting part in the game..Girl Friend page....:D

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/4662/girlfriendsfj6.th.jpg

The video that i unlocked...

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/7255/girlfriendvideonx7.th.jpg

Girlfriend Videos Uploaded....(All the file sizes were starting from 8MB to 10MB... I cant compress anymore.. )

*rapidshare.com/files/156699148/007.dat.html >this one is my favourite..:D

*rapidshare.com/files/156701589/010.dat.html

*rapidshare.com/files/156705506/018.dat.html

*rapidshare.com/files/156707856/047.dat.html

*rapidshare.com/files/156710613/051.dat.html

Watch n enjoy....:D

Story(3/10)
Nothing new with game. We are new to the city and we're race to help our friend.And then got money from that race.So we start racing.No theme or any kinda interesting story....

Sound(5/10)
Tracke were repetitve at times and no special thing is there to explain. Just a plain engine sound all time..But the sound tracks of the girl friends video was awesome..

Final Thoughts...
At the time of purchase if u have 200rs to spare for a game to give it a try, then buy it. But if u r a serious racer then get it only at your own risk....But i like the game coz of its graphics for such an old game and of course, for the "hot chicks" too....:D

BTW its my 444th post...:D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx for the review, never mind if the game was released in 2k5, i still get games wich were releaased b4 2000 :)
--------------

Congrats on ur (nelson) 444 posts.. :)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

thanx for the review, never mind if the game was released in 2k5, i still get games wich were releaased b4 2000 :)
--------------

Congrats on ur (nelson) 444 posts.. :)
Thanks for that.. And games b4 2000... u just like me.....

Nice review :)
Will be worth the 200/- I hope :D
PS. It is hot "babes" or "chicks"...not babies :p
Thanks, and as u mentioned that i find babies in a review that why i wrote like that.. But thanks for correcting me...

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ yup, jus like u.. :)
-----

btw, wen u hv uploaded the pic (to any image host) like say pictiger or any for that matter, get the code for that pic (tat 'ur'l wala code) and jus paste the code in ur post) bas.. :)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ yup, jus like u.. :)
-----

btw, wen u hv uploaded the pic (to any image host) like say pictiger or any for that matter, get the code for that pic (tat 'ur'l wala code) and jus paste the code in ur post) bas.. :)
Thanks dude, i did it...
Edited the 1st post : Added some screenshots... Will post more after i go home and play it in my home PC at very high settings...:D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ lol, i dunnu abt the game but the chick does rock.. :D:D

--------

lol, even their vital stats are given on the gf page.. =))

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup, the game looks promising, also there will be a different flavour (related to game only. .:D) after the NFS series..domination..

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Nice review. :)

Guys, can I get to know where I can buy old games legally. I mean I need cheap games and offers like Orange Box. No budget for those newly-released and demanding games. I have orange box and at the time I bought it, the games were fairly new... Any other offers like that? Some site where we have a list of those games.. :confused:

Also is the Orange Box currently available? At what price? My friend wanted to buy it. :neutral:

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Nice review. :)

Guys, can I get to know where I can buy old games legally. I mean I need cheap games and offers like Orange Box. No budget for those newly-released and demanding games. I have orange box and at the time I bought it, the games were fairly new... Any other offeres like that? Some site where we have a list of those games..

Also is the Orange Box currently available? At what price? My friend wanted to buy it. :neutral:

If u r in Chennai just go to Spencer Plaza and u can find some shops were some old games like one from 2000 itself.... And they wont cost u more than 200.... Music World,Land mark still has some old games in shelves....:mad:

Me so likes jugs :p
:confused:

^^
+infinity :D
/me instructed thread starter to uplaod video of the same :wink:
Sure dude, due to the problem with my connection i am unable to upload the video today and so i'll post it tomorrow..I am sure about that...

R2K

In the Zone
^^^

the cars in that game is ok..............:Dbut what r we supposed to do with the chicks:D:D.......can we drive them after the completion of the race;););).....i mean offroad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom