An interesting ecounter with D.Russelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
So today I was playing Hitman Blood Money at around 10:30PM and my dog was roaming around in the courtyard. I was also awaiting a friend of mine who was coming to gimme a CD. I heard the doorbell ring and genrally when someone comes, my dog goes berserk (and this happens with almost anyone who comes to our home except the family members). But this time, I heard no barking and I was surprised. When I went to meet my friend, I found my dog leaning over the little pond (7x5ft. in size) in our courtyard. We USED to keep fishes in that pond once but now it was empty with no water. I got lil suspicious so without much ado with my friend, I just accepted the CD and bid him goodnight. I went near the pond and bent down to have a look. There was something curled up lying there. I though it was a piece of rope as it was kinda dark in the corner of the pond. I just leant a bit more forward to pick it up and it suddenly sprang up missing my hand by just a milimetre. Then I came to know that it was a ****ing snake! I woke my mom and dad and they rused outside and called a snake-catcher. The snake-catcher came and then he inspected the snake for a while and then he informed us that it was a Russell's Viper (Vipera Russelli OR Dabioa russelli). He asked for a big container and my mom gave one to him. The guy caught the snake in it and currently he and my dad is off to a place where they are going to hand in the snake.

Some may find this thread useless but it was quite an interesting night! And the best thing is my dog is short in height and therefore he was not able to peek in too deep and thus, he was saved from a venomous snake bite!

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Pakka tune hi mara hoga usse Mobile Phekkar :lol: =====>>> Oye! Saaanp!!! Teri Aisi ki Taisi.... Le Mobile N 73.....:twisted: =====>>> Cobra died due to serious injury in Head :(

:)) Mein ne nahi mara...Colony k watch man ne mara:))...Yaha snakes haathe rehthe hai...Marthe rehte hai...:))

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I too faced such situation once!! A snake(not poisonous) was sitting next to the backdoor!! I opened it for some reason as was horrified!! :shock: But we managed to scare it away by showing it a stick!! :))

I also encountered a snake in the road!! I was going to tution, and suddenly the snake crossed the road to by disbelief!! God saved me as I didn't step it due to a second's delay!! :))

Believe me, these are really true!! :|

mrintech

Technomancer
I too faced such situation once!! A snake(not poisonous) was sitting next to the backdoor!! I opened it for some reason as was horrified!! :shock: But we managed to scare it away by showing it a stick!! :))

I also encountered a snake in the road!! I was going to tution, and suddenly the snake crossed the road to by disbelief!! God saved me as I didn't step it due to a second's delay!! :))

Believe me, these are really true!! :|
Proud to be a Bidaai fan! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom