ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Re: Will AMD Ryzen live up to the hype?

So i heard that R5 is releasing on April 11..?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
Yes

Ryzen 5 reports in on April 11 with chips from $169 to $249 - The Tech Repor

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
RYZEN + 3600MHZ RAM - closing the 7700K gap in gaming? - YouTube

Ryzen getting better it seems.

Darth Vader

In the zone
RYZEN + 3600MHZ RAM - closing the 7700K gap in gaming? - YouTube

Ryzen getting better it seems.

The most shady benchmark ever by a Clickbait nobody youtuber. Just take the Intel benchmark alone and compare with other benchmarks online. He got the lowest FPS (almost 20 in GTA V) of all for Intel i7-7700k LOL.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ashes of the Singularity Gets Ryzen Performance Update | PC Perspectiv

~25% boost straight away.

I haven’t had a chance to have an in-depth conversation with anyone at AMD or Oxide yet on the subject, but at a high level, I was told that this is what happens when instructions and sequences are analyzed for an architecture specifically. “For basically 5 years”, I was told, Oxide and other developers have dedicated their time to “instruction traces and analysis to maximize Intel performance” which helps to eliminate poor instruction setup. After spending some time with Ryzen and the necessary debug tools (and some AMD engineers), they were able to improve performance on Ryzen without adversely affecting Intel parts.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Starcraft 2 is notorious for favouring higher clock speeds over multiple threads, removing that one game from average benchmarks yields a better graph for Ryzen against intel 7700k

Top Bottom