Amazon Kindle: What I like, and What I Don't !

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Most important pointer for those who are interested in buying - Never buy it without it's leather case with inbuilt LED light. Kindle is incomplete without it. For those who have brought it without the LED light cover, buy it ASAP for the complete experience!

I am currently using my second Kindle 3. First one lasted for a year and a half and then one fine day it didn't start. Did all the tricks mentioned on the net and I realized, it wont work. Without wasting much time, I brought my friend's Kindle, which he wasn't using.

It has become part of my life. I never read books, novels till I brought kindle. Now atleast I have started reading them.

Buy it ONLY FOR READING BOOKS. Dont expect it to be an ipad.

The display on the kindle probably cannot be matched by anything in this world, of course except, by a book page!

Cant wait though to read books by Indian authors on kindle in mobi format!

(i hope you know me! :p)

Thanx Anush! :) (Yeah, I remember you!)

Let me guess, Kumbh Mela?

Last edited:
OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
KDroid - Nice review ... :)

Thank You. :)

Most important pointer for those who are interested in buying - Never buy it without it's leather case with inbuilt LED light. Kindle is incomplete without it. For those who have brought it without the LED light cover, buy it ASAP for the complete experience!

It's a must have. Agree. But I don't think Kindle is incomplete without it. Only useful if you need to read in dark.

It has become part of my life. I never read books, novels till I brought kindle. Now atleast I have started reading them.

Same here. :D

The display on the kindle probably cannot be matched by anything in this world, of course except, by a book page!

Nook's Display is equally good. :)

Cant wait though to read books by Indian authors on kindle in mobi format!

With Amazon coming to India in near future, we can expect it.

Let me guess, Kumbh Mela?

Yeah! Nice Guess! :D

truly a very good review there Kunal...a must read guide for anyone planning to buy the Kindle.

Thanks. :D

Top Bottom