Negative Experience Amazon India Fake Return Policy!!!

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I ordered a Targus laptop backpack from Amazon India on September 27th 2015 and I received my item on Sep 29th. I found out that this Backpack is too small to carry my laptop, so I decided to return the product to Amazon. I initiated a return process on Amazon so they could collect my item on Oct 1st b/w 9.00-13.00 hrs. Now the real problem starts I waited for the courier guy to contact me on Oct 1st but no one has contacted me or came to my house for pickup. Later that day I got a message from Amazon that my pickup has been cancelled. So I contacted Amazon Customer Service then I got this reply:

"Hello XXX,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with the pick up of the order XXX-XXXX-XXX.

I've checked and see that the courier has updated the status as "Return Pickup refused by customers and return cancelled."

I've immediately forwarded this issue to our shipping team and I've requested them to take an action on the issue.

I've also created a new return request on your behalf."

From above, you can see courier told to the Amazon the pickup has been cancelled by me which is an utter lie. Amazon CC give me a new date and time to pickup my courier again ie, at Oct 3rd 9.00-13.00 hrs. Today also the samething happened to me no one has contacted me or came to my house for pickup. At around 12 hrs I got a message from Amazon that my pickup has been cancelled.

So who he is the real culprit here is the courier or Amazon???

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It's more about local courier guy. They do stuff like this when they don't want to travel the distance. They should have some deduction from pay if they do this. After 3 infractions though to make it fair. That way they will make effort to actually serve the customer.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The Courier guys normally do such sort of things in order to escape the distance where your house might be outside their normal purview.So there is no way Amazon can know about what really happened with the Courier guys...

Hrishi

I recently ordered two packages from amazon. One was prepaid and the other one was CoD (25k) - One Plus Two.
I gave clear instructions to Courier company (ecom express) about rescheduling my product delivery in evening when I am at my home so that I can pay them the amount.
However despite of this , these guys came twice to my place and called me up. Everytime I mentioned them to deliver it in evening at around 5pm. They agreed and Without any notification they returned the order back to amazon.

I tried a lot to shake thinga up at courier wala's office as well as amazon but all I got was sorry execuse for it.
Amazon didn't even reimburse me with another invite.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hello Experts,

I'm facing little bit different problem about my order from Amazon IN and it involves Ecom Express. I ordered 2 items from Amazon (Fulfilled) at 3/10 and they shipped the item at the same day using mentioned courier from Mumbai and destination is Kolkata.

Last Tracking Update done 5/10 which says "Shipments arrives at Pickup center BHIVANDI" - Since then there is nothing - According to Amazon Expected Time Line this must be deliver before coming Saturday which is 10/10.

What to do ? Now may I go ahead and contact amazon ?

Please suggest....

*i.imgur.com/EE38wx9.png

Last edited:

satinder

DELHIITE
Hello Experts,

I'm facing little bit different problem about my order from Amazon IN and it involves Ecom Express. I ordered 2 items from Amazon (Fulfilled) at 3/10 and they shipped the item at the same day using mentioned courier from Mumbai and destination is Kolkata.

Last Tracking Update done 5/10 which says "Shipments arrives at Pickup center BHIVANDI" - Since then there is nothing - According to Amazon Expected Time Line this must be deliver before coming Saturday which is 10/10.

What to do ? Now may I go ahead and contact amazon ?

Please suggest....

*i.imgur.com/EE38wx9.png
Wait till 10-10
Then contact if not delivered.
This is normal now.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Wait till 10-10
Then contact if not delivered.
This is normal now.

Thanks....will do the same.

Looks like this Ecom Express is very new start up....and may not able to meet the demand.

Never expected such from Amazon Fulfilled product.

- - - Updated - - -

Again I'm stuck with this Ecom Express - Same Thing repeating again....two Amazon Fulfilled product and this time "Shipments arrives at Pickup center GURGAON"

*i.imgur.com/XfltNjE.png

Ordered 7/10 and shipment done 8/10 and it seems that is it....same symptoms.

Top Bottom