Amazon has finally come....

bibinjohn

Journeyman
Amazon To Kickoff India Operations - Yahoo! India Finance

They are selling some products really cheap directly from amazon.com

Junglee.com: Corsair Builder Series CX V2 430-Watt 80 Plus Certified Power Supply Compatible with Intel and AMD Platforms - CMPSU-430CXV2

Junglee.com: Antec VP-450 ATX Energy Star Certified Power Supply

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Epic initial prices!
HAF-X @9K

Run people run!!

Level 10 GT @12K + shipping!

Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz @2.46K
Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz @4.8K

funskar

Padawan
proccys n gpus r cheap..

normal gtx560 is for 9.3k nly

Junglee.com: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1460-KR

i7-2600k for 15.7k nly

Junglee.com: Intel Core i7-2600K Processor

Last edited:

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
:|

It's hardly come. It's a listing portal for other sites. They aren't selling anything here yet.

Krow

Crowman
Can I buy products on Junglee?
You cannot buy directly from Junglee. Junglee puts you in touch with sellers by directing you to their websites, displaying their customer service phone numbers and providing their physical store locations to help you buy the products directly from sellers.

Listing service.

why Junglee?

Junglee means ‘of the jungle’. We appreciate how overwhelming it can be to navigate the jungle of products, brands, sellers, shipping options, and payment methods, and make informed purchase decisions. Our team is relentlessly focused on organizing selection and buying options to make it simple for you to navigate this jungle and shop anything using our service. We feel the name reflects our passion to deliver on this ambitious goal.

Why not read their About Us page before asking? :p

Krow

Crowman
I guess because Amazon sells products and they did not want any confusion regarding that. I think Junglee is good only if you want to search across sites.

some items are very cheap compared to other sites and some are very expensive compared to other sites.
in total, this site is a total mess as for now...

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
7970 @27k :shock:

Actually it will list the seller site. You get a link to the amazon store page. Over there after calculations were completed the price increased to $761.31 ~38k :|

Last edited:

rsk11584

Journeyman
Even all products on amazon.com are not sold by amazon, they host other sellers and in amazon.com you can see the actual vendor Sold By: VENDOR NAME and shipping charges differs from Vendor to Vendor.

Top Bottom